Content : 3860
Content View Hits : 35681000

Who's Online

We have 557 guests online

I'm Dreaming of a Brazil Where Every Brazilian Will Be a Santa PDF Print E-mail
2008 - November 2008
Written by Cristovam Buarque   
Monday, 22 December 2008 20:52

Santa Claus Papai Noel Many years ago, I wrote a letter to Papai Noel (Santa Claus) asking for a bicycle. And I got one. Mino, who lived in a hovel alongside my house, did not. I wrote another letter to Papai Noel, asking for a bicycle for him. Today, I would not ask for a bicycle; I would ask for a good school. It would be a present for him, for his children, and for all of Brazil.

So many years later, this is the request that I would make of the Papai Noel for adults, should one exist: that, on the 25th of December, our population would wake up educated, with an immense collective knowledge of geography, mathematics, philosophy, history.

Our population would awake knowing how to use computers, reading and writing good Portuguese, speaking foreign languages, conversing about literature, understanding art, having tens of thousands of doctors and scientists.

Our population would wake up with collective knowledge as great as our ability for soccer.

With the sum of that knowledge, the educated population would create a potent, modern economy due to the high intelligence content in each scientific and technological product.

Better distribution of wealth would exist both among the persons and among the regions. The cities would be peaceful. The environment, in balance.

That knowledge does not arrive suddenly on Christmas Day, however. Nor is it transportable in the red sack of a little old man carrying presents.

That is why I am wishing for 200 thousand beautiful schools with sufficient space for all the students. All the schools with the necessary equipment, laboratories, computers, televisions, DVDs, satellite dishes, sports fields, libraries, theaters and cinemas.

Without that, the buildings would not be considered schools, and knowledge would not be created or spread. I am wishing that no child would leave school before completing his or her secondary education. And that the 15 million still-illiterate adults would learn to read.

Just as we are the storehouse of the world's best soccer players, Brazil would be a storehouse of scientists, writers, philosophers, intellectuals, doctors, engineers, teachers.

If I had someone to ask, I would, above all, write requesting that Brazil receive, as a present, two million teachers, all of them very well prepared, with many years of study, dedication, the will to work, and love for their profession and for their students. Because it is the teachers who construct the knowledge.

This is why those teachers - those well prepared, dedicated teachers - must also be very, very well paid, loved and respected by the population.

It may seem that, with age, I have grown ambitious: instead of a bicycle for my neighbor, I am asking for a complicated present for all of Brazil.

But Papai Noel comes from Finland. In that country - and I had the chance to see this - it was possible to undertake an educational revolution, guarantee the quality of the schools, treat the teachers well, improve the care of the children.

I discovered that, in the land of Papai Noel, education constructed a country rich in culture, science, technology and economics. This is why I feel I have the right to wish for the same for my country.

I know, however, that it is not possible to receive collective knowledge - or schools with their equipment and teachers - from abroad. The educational revolution will only be made by the people themselves and by their leaders.

This is why, this Christmas, I would like to ask for a new generation of leaders, as the best present for Brazil. Leaders who are committed to transforming the country, educating our people. But that will not be given to us in the form of a present either. There are no presents in politics or in the leadership of countries.

Even less so when it comes to presents from abroad.

Each people must find its own road, define the future it desires, and decide how to use its resources. And the leaders are elected by the people.

I wish, therefore, for each Brazilian to be the Papai Noel of Brazil, electing the leaders that the country needs to make the educational revolution that will change Brazil. And that, thanks to the vote, it will no longer be necessary for a child to ask for a bicycle for his or her poor neighbor.

The present I am requesting is for lucidity and patriotism to take hold of the electorate.

Cristovam Buarque is a professor at the University of Brasília and a PDT senator for the Federal District. You can visit his website - www.cristovam.org.br - and write to him at cristovam@senado.gov.br.

Translated from the Portuguese by Linda Jerome LinJerome@cs.com.

Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Reddit! Del.icio.us! Mixx! Free and Open Source Software News Google! Live! Facebook! StumbleUpon! TwitThis Joomla Free PHP
Comments (73)Add Comment
All the schools with the necessary equipment, laboratories, computers, televisions, DVDs, satellite dishes, sports fields, libraries, theaters and cinemas.
written by ch.c., December 23, 2008
So see you again in 100 Santa Lula !

Because both the actual one and his many sucessors dont/wont agree with your wishes.

At best, there is only a few places for Mino's children, provided you swear to Santa Lula your allegiance and that you will vote for whoever
HE decides !

Simple Reminder :
While You Buarque was Senator, Governor or Minister of Education, YOU did not provided schools for Mino's children !
A little bit easy to preach the good things when YOU are no longer a government official !

And is there only 15 millions ADULTS still illiterate ????
MORE THAN DOUBTFUL....IN BRAZIL !!!!
Just another lie, to hide your own performance while you were a government official for Yeaaaaaaaaaaars !

And I bet that your bicyle was not given by Santa Claus.
You stole it !

smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif
Eu acredito em Papai Noel!!!!
written by Amália Beatriz do Nascimento Melchíades., December 24, 2008
papai noel meus irmãos vivem dizendo que eu devo deixar de acreditar em vc mas eu não desisto pois sei muito bem que vc existe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eu sei que fui durante o ano muito smilies/angry.gif mas eu quero mudar isso e lhe pesso que o senhor me mude pra uma menina boa e generosa e etc,

tambem lhe pesso:

muita paz muita alegria!!!
muito amor muita harmonia!!!

e quero tambem que meu pai pare de ser desse jeito ele é separado da minha mãe mais vive atormentando a vida da minha mãe e eu não aguento ver minha mãe sofrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esse ano foi muito smilies/sad.gif pra mim

então por favor mm ajude!!!!!!!

te amooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ smilies/smiley.gif smilies/smiley.gif smilies/smiley.gif

te amooooooooooooo muitooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buildings and teachers
written by jakob, December 25, 2008
Yes, but... Neither buildings not teachers are enough - you have to have a population willing to learn too.

And what I've seen in Brazil, populace isn't madly interested in studying.
written by tlc94102, December 25, 2008
Sadly, Jakob's comment is correct. I see Brazilians who are crazy about sports, beer, the beach, sex...but I rarely see a Brazilian reading a book.
I rarely see a Brazilian reading a book.
written by ch.c., December 26, 2008
Because they cant afford.
Just imagine someone earning less than US$ 200.- per month, married and having 2-3-4 kids !
Even newspapers become very expensive.
That is why when they see one, they steal it, for toilets use !
Of course for the minority few who have toilets or latrines ! Many dont even have that !

Dont tell me that in the favelas,country interior or northeast everyone has drained toilets or latrines.
A luxury.

And using books pages instead of newspapers pages is harsher.
That is why books are not stolen.

Somewhat with a smile but not totally wrong.

smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/wink.gif
lingoa dus portugueisis è mó dificio
written by Ana Kraudia, December 26, 2008
bunitu artigu, mais discordu em partchis
a genti num eh portuga
a genti num precisamo falar portugueis direitu
a genti fala idioma brazileru
written by João da Silva, December 26, 2008
but I rarely see a Brazilian reading a book.

That is because your circle of friends consists of illiterate idiots who live on "Bolsa Familia".
written by donho, December 27, 2008
I believe WHO statistical numbers on illiteracy in Brazil are 22,8% illitatrate and 24.7% borderline illiterate.

Which means over 50% of the country is in screwed.
Joao not very fair " illiterate idiots who live on "Bolsa Familia".
written by ch.c., December 27, 2008
ARE THEY GIVEN THE RIGHTS AND ENVIRONMENT TO GOOD EDUCATION ?????
ARE THEY GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A DECENTLY PAID JOB ?

Coming from you...I am surprised !
Are you showing your real face now ?

And to donho
2-3 years ago, in an article on this site, it said every Brazilian reads an average of 1,8 book per year !
Ch.C
written by João da Silva, December 27, 2008
Are you showing your real face now ?

No, I was merely responding to the gentleman who made the comment that he "rarely sees a Brazilian reading a book". Obviously he lives in Brazil and I just wanted to know what sort of circle of contacts he has.

Also you know what my views about "Bolsa Familia" is as well as the distribution of free condoms in schools!!
you know what my views about "Bolsa Familia"
written by ch.c., December 28, 2008
Yesss I know.
My view is 180 % degree different than yours.

In my country, parents, poors or ultra wealthy, are receiving Us$ 180.-per child, PER MONTH, for "allocations familiales" or stated in Portuguese "Bolsa Familia".
And the amount increases when children grow !

Better yet this monthly base of US$ 180.- is going to rise in the not too distant future, in 2009 or 2010 !

While in Brazil, the amount is Brl 25.- or around US$ 11.- per month, per child, but only for the real poors (25 % of the population)!

Barely enough to have ONE pizza in a Pizzeria...per month....in SP, Rio or elsewhere !

One cant even feed a CATTLE with this amount !!!!!
And cattles dont need shoes, clothes, and schools books, a candy here and there, toothpaste, soaps !!!!!!

GIVE THEM MORE ! YOU HAVE THE MONEY !
YOU ARE THE COUNTRY ON EARTH WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST SOCIAL AND WEALTH INEQUALITY !

It really hurts me deep, when someone is against this very little Bolsa Familia !!!!!

Because not so funnily, despite this Bolsa Familia, those getting it (25 % of the population)...are the same ones that are UNDER NOURRISHED
(ALSO 25 % OF THE POPULATION)

I also remind you that Brazil has the World Highest Poverty Rate, when compared with its GDP per capita !

And then caressing your navels, you come with stats that you are a middle income country !
Sure if a family chief earns monthly Brl 20'000.- and five others earn Brl 400.- each, the average is Brl 3'666 puting you in the middle income ranking !
In this example it still remains that 5 OUT OF 6 families are...UNDER NOURRISHED !

Once more, brazilians always cheat, lide, hide...and manipulate stats as it pleases them to be less guilty than they are !

It is like your minimum wages.
Most of your administrative heavy bureaucraziness are paid a MULTIPLE OF THE MINIMUM WAGES.¨
Raising the minimum wages mean that all these people also get the same
raise in wages...TIMES THE MULTIPLE FACTOR....OF COURSE !!!!!

A simple example of these Brazilians cheatings, lying and hiding for the apparent reduction in income inequality !
ANA CRUA
written by PA, December 28, 2008
Thank God you are none of those things.
Viva a língua brasileira
written by Marcos Bagno's fan, December 30, 2008
Americans don't read either, and their language is very informal and slangy, yet they respect it so much, and they never consider it ''an incorrect English''

Brazilians should value their language more. Face it,
you can read 100000 books but Brazilian language usage won't change.
Unlike Spanish, that opened universities during its colonial rule,
Portuguese never seem to care about Brazil's education. That's why
the languages (Continental Pt vs Brazilian Pt) got too apart. Reading books won't change a thing, I for myself would never want to speak like an old book. Languages are changing. Long live Mario de Andrade and his modern Brazilian language movement.
Portugal screwed up Brazil, yeah right
written by jakob, December 31, 2008
> Unlike Spanish, that opened universities
> during its colonial rule,
> Portuguese never seem to care
> about Brazil's education.

Nothing infuriates me more than a Brazilian whining about Portuguese and how they screwed up Brazil.

This, whining about rotten Portuguese, and how they are the reason and the root of all the bad things in Brazil, is a national sport here.

For God's sake! That was centuries ago!
Jacob
written by Shelly 1, December 31, 2008
While I have to agree to some extent that some people don't like to read books in Brazil, I have to remind you that in America, where I live, your educational system is considered to be, in relation to Europe, number 20 in the world.

Brazil is an emerging country, if it wishes to strive and grow, it will need to invest in education. A country cannot survive without education-that is a lesson that America and Brazil should take it very seriously indeed!

American and Brazilian teenagers and adults alike, do not seem to want to read a book. In literacy, maths, and in science America does very poorly when comparing to the Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, etc. An Oxfam ranking put the U.S. and the U.K number 19th and 20th respectively. I would rather be ahead of Portugal if I were the U.S., but sadly the education system in America is failing and it will fail many more children.

For instance, my daughter's teacher has asked the whole classroom for a donation of $20 dollars per parent for school supplies. She has received $200 dollars for the 2008-2009 school year and with a classroom of 25 she can't make it in a month. Why am I complaining? I pay my taxes in this country and the economic downturn is hurting not only the middle class, but the poor children in D.C. which hardly have a classroom functioning. When I walk into a D.C. school it reminds me of some of the public schools in Brazil in poorer areas. There are two Americas, one for the rich and another for the poor, again, Jacob, your assumption and logical reasoning is very sophomoric!
Universities
I was educated in this country and in England, when it comes to University education there is no doubt in my mind that America excels. However, the current economy has badly hurt families and upcoming students. Most universities are increasing the tuition cost, less money is available for loans, and parents are without a choice.

Let's not forget, education builds a country, and I don't see a very bright future for the U.S.
blaming the Portugas
It is pretty pathetic indeed to blame the Portuguese for the economic and corruption issues that plague Brazil. When did Brazil become independent?

LAME!
Cristovam Buarque
You are full of words, but empty in action! If you wish to make a difference, please ask your President for more funding from the Federal Government. My sister is in Med school in Brazil, my dad pays for a private university because the federal universities do not have enough labs or a decent classroom.

If I could write a letter to Santa it would look like this:

Dear Santa,

Please take all the cronies from Brazil, including some guy call Cristovam Buarque, and put them in a island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (not a lot of rain there smilies/wink.gif) and do not return them home, ever!

Sincerely,

A fed-up citizen!
Portugal and Brazil !!!!
written by ch.c., December 31, 2008
the same could be said on American and English !

But what is sure is that while Brazil was Portuguese the country BOOMED !
And since Portuguese left, Brazil is BURSTING on a secular basis.

Give a jewel to Brazil, and after several years or a few decades they will transform it to rusted scrap steel.
The same is also true for ALL South American countries but Brazil excel MORE than the other countries.
And turning rusted scrap steel back to a jewel is far more difficult.
It is like going up a mountain and then going down.
You have proven it time and again.

Just look at your percentage of paved roads.
One of the World LOWEST !
Even Lower than most much poorer African Countries !!!!!

Wake up ! Paving a road is fine but after it needs....MAINTENANCE !!!
Otherwise it will become...DEPAVED....GUARANTEED...IF WITHOUT MAINTENANCE.

You havent realized this up to now ????

Tomorrow we will be in 2009 not in 1969 if you did not know.
You had a higher percentage of paved roads...in 1969 !
What have you done...in 40 years ?????

Not much for sure.
Sad reality
When god was giving out brains....
written by bo, December 31, 2008
he thought they said trains and missed his!

....Americans don't read either

Yeah, that's evident by the U.S.'s 280 Nobel Prize winners! Next closest country, England with 104, then France with 48!!

Obviously they're not reading in America! Feel quite sure they're just like brazilians, living at the beach, drinking draft beer, and chasing pussy! If they ever have a Nobel Prize for best whorehouses Brazil will be a perennial powerhouse!! smilies/cheesy.gif
written by CSK001, December 31, 2008
Hi,

I'm Dreaming of a Brazil Where Every Brazilian Will Be a Santa

CSK
Vacation Travel Deals[/a]
Destination Brazil
written by CSK001, December 31, 2008
Hi,

Such a nice stuff to know about.

CSK
Vacation Travel Deals[/a]
greed - education
written by forrest allen brown, December 31, 2008
did any one see the number of tourits robed , raped ,killed in brasil
more peole go the mexico , than brasil not such a grate place to go .

as far a college goes brasil is at best bad thanks to greed by any one that can get there hands on the money before the students do .CB is a bag of wind all talk like most brasilian politicans
you stand a better chance of getting a college education in CUBA
written by asp, December 31, 2008
well, on my beach, there was gisele bunchkin and jarred letto , fernando scherer , sheila mello, guga kuerten ,

and, to my surprise , they didnt way a word to me or buy me lunch or dinner

i can tell you this, when the sun is shining and the tourists season down, if the fine women of the city decide to descend on this beach, its the top of the line ....i wouldnt trade it for anywhere...

joao de silva will verify that
asp
written by João da Silva, December 31, 2008
and, to my surprise , they didnt way a word to me or buy me lunch or dinner

Vizinho, I thought you took off to the Windy City to escape from meeting these unimportant people with plastic smile on their faces (Guga excluded)!

joao de silva will verify that

You are, as usual, wise beyond your age. I fully endorse your views. Will breath a sigh of relief after by the end of January, after the famous tourists leave the place and let us the "natives" enjoy the sunny beaches.

You have a great 2009. Good to hear from you.
TUPINIQUIN PRA SEMPRE
written by Analice Visonti , January 01, 2009
i'm so happy we separated from Portugal a long time ago,
otherwise we would be a poor war-striken country like Angola, Moçambique and Guiné Bissau, that Portuguese ruler kept under their power until 1975
Gringos filhos de uma madame da Nevada
If they ever have a Nobel Prize for best whorehouses Brazil will be a perennial powerhouse!!

Are you from Nevada? I've heard your mother is working as a madam in a local brother around Reno. Oh, they don't call it a brother. They call it a ranch smilies/grin.gif

http://www.wildkatranch.com/
Gringos filhos de uma madame da Nevada
If they ever have a Nobel Prize for best whorehouses Brazil will be a perennial powerhouse!!

Are you from Nevada? I've heard your mother is working as a madam in a local brothel around Reno. Oh, they don't call it a brothel. They call it a ranch smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif

http://www.wildkatranch.com

smilies/shocked.gif such a conservative country with ranch brothels and madams smilies/tongue.gif
Analice Visonti
written by ch.c., January 02, 2009
You better find out the Brazilians stats :

Around 900 Brazilian Municipalities have bothels offering sex with...MINORS ! That also means MOST OF THESE 900 Municipalities have more that one brothel offering sex WITH MINORS.

Ohhhh...I have been generous....Not counting yet the thousands and thousands brothels offering sex WITHOUT....MINORS !

Further generosity by not including the gundrededs and hundreds of thousands prostitutes NOT working in brothels, but in streets, or bars not really accounted for brothels !!!

Somewhat funny then that Brazilians boast themselves as to their natural "charm & attraction" for picking girls when most of your sexual intercourses are mostly with "quick & cheap" prostitutes !!!!

Ask most women how their Brazilian partner are certainly not bulls but more fluffy penises !
Or said otherwise just BS.
Brazilians talk more than what they effectively pretend to be.
Not only for their apparent sexual prowess but also elsewhere such as
GDP growth rate when compared to other emergiong nations, the GDP per capita, the roads and rails infrastructure much lower than most African states.
But also the Brazilian basic education, ranked by themselves 46th out of 50 !
On the World Best 200 Universities, Brazil has one : the SP University.. ranked 196th.
Look at the Brazilian ranking of Doing Business : 125th out of 185 and you are full of pride of how good you are.
Your exports per capita, for the first time ever barely above US$ 1000.-

And I could continue on and on and on for hours...if you wish !

Just listen to Robbing Hook economic prowess ! The World Best...of course, sadly not confirmed by comparative stats....as usual !

And listen to HIS promises, promises and promises and promises !
Rarely delivered in reality !

But...but...but...WHAT ELSE CAN LOSERS DO...OUTSIDE OF PROMISES ?????
What else cheaters can say...outside of cheating ? What else hiders can show...outside of what they hide ????

Wellll...simply look at the COMPARATIVE STATS in whatever subjects you like !

SIMPLE ! Isnt it ?
Thanks....
written by bo, January 02, 2009
ChC.....'nuff said Analice!! smilies/cheesy.gif
written by ch.c., January 02, 2009
Anal-ice ?
Another Brazilian Gay or Tranny ?
Funny on the subject of brothels and prostitutes...in Brazil
smilies/wink.gif
Hey Chronicle Herpes Carrier - CHC
written by ..., January 03, 2009
Happy new "anus" to you, my swiss b.i.t.c.h!

Costa
I see....
No progress made around here.... A new year, same old bull.s**t.

Costa
Americans are Functional Illiterate Morons…
Check this out…. (cut & paste in the URL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-1sn7o0j8A

Worth a good laugh…

Yeah, america’s education “No Children Left Behind” huh? It reminds me of Columbine High School massacre! That’s a sure way of not leaving any child behind, just shoot them all!

The truth of the matter is that America’s advance in technology and science comes from for the most part, naturalized american scientists and engineers born outside the United States, including Brasil.

My 2 cents…

Costinha

PS: Shelly… shut your mouth and go fix me some supper!
Analice Visonti
I totally agree with you…

Brasil being colonized by the barbarian Portugas, brought us no benefit as them filthy Portuguese stole every natural resource they could muster.

By the same token, that’s the past and today, Brasil tower Portugal five thousand times over! I just wish Brasil would prohibit any Portuguese from entering our country today.

No Americans and no Portuguese… That suits me fine!

Costinha
Dear Mr. Jakob Shiskabab
I think you're denying some village somewhere of their native son “idiot.”

You sound like you have all the intellectual subtlety of a blind man performing brain surgery with a chainsaw… Hehehe!

And by the way… Talking about Education? Consider this posting by Florist A$$ Brown:

greed - education
written by forrest allen brown, December 31, 2008
did any one see the number of tourits robed , raped ,killed in brasil
more peole go the mexico , than brasil not such a grate place to go .

as far a college goes brasil is at best bad thanks to greed by any one that can get there hands on the money before the students do .CB is a bag of wind all talk like most brasilian politicans
you stand a better chance of getting a college education in CUBA
Now, that is a solid education at the second grade level!

Love you all...Eeiks!

Costinha
It reminds me of Columbine High School massacre!
written by ch.c., January 03, 2009
Ohhhh and it reminds me the Brazilian who raped and killed 42 children, and cut some of them in...pieces !!!!

Ohhhh Costinha now you have another Tranny on your side....Anal Lice !
CHC – Chronicle Herpes Carrier
The gayman with itchy genItalia living north of Italia…

I usually don’t give time to retards such as you, but today, I am making an exception!

The real question is “How Many Times Do I Have to Flush You” before you vanish?

You are just like those stubborn floating cacas in the toilet vase, no matter how many times one flushes, the dam thing keeps gurgling back up!

Go away… join the rest of your species and ferment in peace.

Costinha
When god was giving out brains.... Bobão was the last one in line
Bobão Smith:

You know you are not being fair… You are right when you mentioned that US leading all in Nobel laureates.

However, you conveniently forgot to mention that 85% of all these scientists and engineers were not born in the US, but elsewhere, and are “naturalized” citizens.

Remember… “a half truth is a whole lie.” It’s like employing you, a convicted child m******r, as a babysitter.

Bobão … Don't let your mouth run off until your brain is in gear, OK?

Good day,

Costinha
written by PA, January 03, 2009
"Viva a língua brasileira
Unlike Spanish, that opened universities during its colonial rule,
Portuguese never seem to care about Brazil's education. That's why
the languages (Continental Pt vs Brazilian Pt) got too apart. Reading books won't change a thing, I for myself would never want to speak like an old book. Languages are changing. Long live Mario de Andrade and his modern Brazilian language movement."

Wow what a great analogy from a braYUCA and look at how well they fared under spanish rule & their universities? You should move to the spanish speaking countries especially Colombia, it looks just like brasil in crime, drugs, liars, cheaters, favelas, corruption, you wouldn't even know the difference.
Waht your pea size brain along with many in your large favela don't seem to understand, is that the Portuguese understood that long ago that learning was not your forte, so they just allow you to run loose while they were busy working not sitting around complaining, etc.
Although they did try, just look up the REal Gabinete Portugues of Rio de Janeiro, i'm surprised it's till there, it hasn't been stolen or burned down.

TUPINIQUIN PRA SEMPRE
i'm so happy we separated from Portugal a long time ago,
otherwise we would be a poor war-striken country like Angola, Moçambique and Guiné Bissau, that Portuguese ruler kept under their power until 1975

-Your miniml brazuca education and mentality shows how pathetically stupid & uninformed you are, Angola & Mozambique were doing extremely well under Portuguese rule, ask anyone that lived there at the time; the countries only went into decline when the Portuguese left, civil strife,etc.
And to further enlighten you your so called small revolution wasn't really a revolution, they just made it look like so tht you guys fought for your independence jsut tlike the amricans, the britiesh wante dto get rid of the colony & led the americans to believe that they actually won.
And you can keep your brayuca citizenship to yourself, no one seems to want it, especially after your 1 million that leave every year the moment they can they obtain a foreign nationality.
Why would anyone want to be part of TRASH like you?
Analice Visonti
written by ..., January 02, 2009

Brasil being colonized by the barbarian Portugas, brought us no benefit as them filthy Portuguese stole every natural resource they could muster.

-No benefit, accoring to tranny inha, how uneducated you are, your 4th frade educations hows, if anyone is barbarian it is you & your filthy, you created it.
-And they stole, it wasn't your's or anyon'es it was theirs, they could do what they want with what they found, worked for, etc.
Why don't you try & get a job, i would think that selling "chiclets" on the street would be as high as you could go on your career ladder boscatao & they you could embark on a trip back to your true homeland AFRICA-

By the same token, that’s the past and today, Brasil tower Portugal five thousand times over! I just wish Brasil would prohibit any Portuguese from entering our country today.
No Americans and no Portuguese… That suits me fine!
Costinha

-How great, if you don't know hardly any portuguese emigrate to brayuca for a long time, on the contrary it is your filth that's invading portugal, england, spain, the u.s.a & look what they do, they're not building empires> brayuca towers portugal in what, just in size, potugal doesn't need brayuca for anything, if or one can't wait for the BIG BUST again in brayuca land & see you slide down the river,inha BOSTAO.
Didn't your father & mother tell you "Que a lingua se paga" & how is brayuca paying for their filthy mouths.
What a sorry ass you are.
how can the country go forth with TRASH like you x 150k. LOL, SAD.

Ch.C
written by João da Silva, January 03, 2009
I read an interesting article in the WSJ titled:

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.
In Moscow, Igor Panarin's Forecasts Are All the Rage; America 'Disintegrates' in 2010

In case you haven't here is the link:

http://online.wsj.com/article/...38419.html

Have you heard of this Illustrious and Distinguished Russian, Prof.Panarin ? He sounds like a nut case to me, BUT.....BUT... what do you think ?

I guess it is time to give a break to Carla Bruni and get back to Geopolitics. smilies/cheesy.gif
João
written by The Guest, January 03, 2009
The Guest
written by João da Silva, December 22, 2008

"Hi,
Obviously your last voyage was short and it didn't take you to the Gulf of Aden ! Welcome back. You must be happy to spend the X-Mas and the New Year on dry land with your family unlike last year.Merry X-mas and New Year to you and the family.
Look forward to be in touch."

Hi João,

Sorry for the delayed response. I have been very busy since I returned. I have a few projects to complete before I return to work sometime in the third week of January. At the moment, I am in Miami preparing for a vessel security class that is required for work. From here I may go to St Kitts before returning to St. Croix and work, but first I have to complete a few chores here also.

I did go to the Middle East, Kuwait and the U.A.E. to be exact. The trip was actually two weeks longer than normal. I was gone three months. Two weeks were spent at anchor off of Abu Dhabi, U.A.E awaiting cargo which did not materialize.

By the way, we almost got a chance to take out a few pirates. When they saw our security force and weapons moving into place to defend the vessel they broke off the attack. I wont go into further detail except to say the extensive security plan that was implemented for the vessel payed off, and the incident gave us good insight for further improvement.

Happy new year and I hope you had a good Christmas. See you here. By the way when I return to the ship it should be on coastwise voyages for at least four months. We are relieving its sisters.
The Guest
written by João da Silva, January 03, 2009
Sorry for the delayed response. I have been very busy since I returned. I have a few projects to complete before I return to work sometime in the third week of January. At the moment, I am in Miami preparing for a vessel security class that is required for work. From here I may go to St Kitts before returning to St. Croix and work, but first I have to complete a few chores here also.

Great to hear from you and no need to apologize for the delayed response. Work is worship, as the old English saying goes!

I did go to the Middle East, Kuwait and the U.A.E. to be exact. The trip was actually two weeks longer than normal. I was gone three months. Two weeks were spent at anchor off of Abu Dhabi, U.A.E awaiting cargo which did not materialize.

You didn't get any cargo, because of the "looming" recession?

By the way, we almost got a chance to take out a few pirates. When they saw our security force and weapons moving into place to defend the vessel they broke off the attack. I wont go into further detail except to say the extensive security plan that was implemented for the vessel payed off, and the incident gave us good insight for further improvement.

I have been keeping track of this problem and exchanging a few messages with Forrest regarding this. It appears that the Indian Navy is getting quite nasty with those folks. Of course they are closer to the Gulf,seem to be well equipped and determined to ensure that the sea lanes are kept open without hindrances.

Happy new year and I hope you had a good Christmas. See you here. By the way when I return to the ship it should be on coastwise voyages for at least four months. We are relieving its sisters.

We had very good Christmas and hope you did too. Thanks for the New Year greetings and same to you and the family. Hopefully, during your coastal voyages, you will have more peace and opportunities to be in touch with us.

When you have time, please do go through the link I sent to Ch.C and give us your comments.

Hopefully, Ch.C will maintain his infamous Swiss Neutrality, which is highly unlikely. smilies/cry.gif
Hello There Ms. PA (Pain-in-the-A$$)… And a happy new “anus” to you to!
written by ..., January 04, 2009
Now then, PA (p**aria Anonima), let’s talk…

First things First: What do you mean by “brayuca?” Is that some kind of american fubá? Or is it some type of new weed Puerto-Ricans are now smoking?

Anyway, your assessment of Angola & Mozambique is really funny…. How can you say that and keep a straight face? Angola & Mozambique were doing well under Portuguese rule… Hehehe. You lying sack of s.h.i.t. Let me see… And Santa Claus visited you this past Xtmas, am I right?

You are about as right as a condom machine in the Vatican. Why don’t you climb back into your possum hole and don't pop your pointy-head up again.

Dear PA (Partime-A$$hole), go make it like a bug - hit a windshield.

Costinha
Joao "As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. "
written by ch.c., January 04, 2009
Just re-read hundreds of Robbing Hook statements.
Same for his blood brother Chavez the Clown.

Have they not said the same ?????

What did this smart Russian Professor predicted when oil was at US$ 147.- ????????

You know, recently an article stated that Switzerland is like Iceland !

As to U.S. Novel prizes, Ohhhh...yessss they are great !

1) two of them had the "formula" that created the LTCM "boom" !
2) Stiglitz, last summer, in a Middle East Conference predicted the US
dollar can only go DOWN, oil and foods can only go UP !

Great predictions. Were they not ?

NOW WE KNOW !!!!!

And if Putin and Medevev agreed, why then do they keep around 50 % of their foreign currencies reserves into the US$ ????
Do they expect to spend them until 2010 ?
Probably some of them...just to support the Ruble ! Smile !

Let me say this very simply :
- Forget what people predict ! Just look at multi decades currencies charts. IT IS ALL THERE !!!!

Thus far, the secular trend is still a BULL MARKET FOR THE US DOLLAR against 100 % of the emerging nations currencies, be they Brazil, Russia or Venezuela, India or just name them!

But....but...but....the US DOLLAR remains a junk currency on a secular basis when looked against the Japanese Yen and the Swiss Franc !

There is no nationalism or anti A-B-C...Z country from my part ! I just can see it in the charts !

Sorry for those disagreing with me !

Against the Euro : well it just had its 10th anniversary. Therefore there is Nooooo long term secular charts...by definition.

But let me say this :
Except Germany, all the other countries "underlying" currencies have been weak against the US dollar !
Just look at the British Pound, the only remaining independent currency in the Eurozone ! Very weak on a secular basis against the US dollar.
And against the Swiss Franc ? Simple..... the BP went from 12 to 1....and now is 1,55...in 4 decades !!!!
While during the same time the US$ went from 4,36 to 1 and now is 1.07
against the Swiss Franc !

You can make up your mind now about which currency went down more against the Swiss Franc over the decades : US$ or BP !!!!

Or you may as well look at the Brazilian Currency, the Venezuelian currency or the Russian currency...if you prefer !!!!

Until there is a REAL SECULAR REVERSAL....things will remain the same...using simple common sense !

CONCLUSION : the world has NOT changed.... on a secular basis.

It remains as you know that I am US dollar bullish over the next 2-3 years even against the Swiss Franc. Against my currency it will only be a bear market rally !
Against the other emerging nations currencies, the US$ should make new high against most of them. And we are not that far away if one looks at the charts.
The idiot Russian Professor should better look at the Ruble weakness, BEING NOW AT... ALL TIME LOW.... AGAINST THE US DOLLAR....wether he likes it or not !

Just let idiots think what they think. After all it is by making CRAZY
predictions that they will make their HIGH INCOME : TALK AND WRITE !!!!

Be it for US Nobel Prizes and/or Russian Professors, and/or "clever" economists or "experts" in finances and economy...such as Robbing Hook, Chavez or Fernandez the Bimbo !

Stupid question (I know you dont have the answer) :
Did this smart Russian Visionary predicted in 2003 the oil will go at US$ 150.- ? And at US$ 150.- did he predicted oil will go at below US$
40.-within....the next 6 months ??????
And what about his Ruble historical predictions ?
Why then should I pay attention to his RECENT predictions ?????

smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif
Not a good topic to make fun of, don't you guys agree? Read this article in the NYtimes, and you'll cry!
written by Adriana A., January 04, 2009
"If they ever have a Nobel Prize for best whorehouses Brazil will be a perennial powerhouse!!"
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01...?_r=1&hp
here is the link again
written by Adriana A., January 04, 2009
Ch.C
written by João da Silva, January 04, 2009
Thanks for your detailed analysis of this Prof.Panarin´s predictions of the ultimate collapse of the American empire by 2010.Perhaps this distinguished scholar got his diploma in Sorbonne or found it at the bottom of the infamous detergent pack while shopping at a grocery store in Moscow. However, I was surprised that his predictions were published in WSJ, which is now owned by Rupert Murdoch. You confirmed my view that Prof.Panarin is a nut case and his right place is a Gulag. smilies/cheesy.gif

Now my comments:

As to U.S. Novel prizes, Ohhhh...yessss they are great !

1) two of them had the "formula" that created the LTCM "boom" !
2) Stiglitz, last summer, in a Middle East Conference predicted the US
dollar can only go DOWN, oil and foods can only go UP !

Great predictions. Were they not ?

Spot on. BUT....BUT...., when Nobel peace awards can be given to Begin, Arafat, Rabin,Sadat,Simon Peres , etc. for bringing "Peace" to the Mid East, Stiglitz deserves one for Economy for his wrong predictions. smilies/grin.gif

Based on the history of these Nobel Awards for Peace and in Economy, I nominate two candidates for economy in 2009 a) Delfim Netto b) Prof.Panarin.

For the Peace, two candidates I can think of are a) Ariel Sharon b) Fidel Castro. Never mind if they are in vegetative state.Wake them up and pin the medals.

smilies/wink.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cool.gif
João
written by The Guest, January 04, 2009
Ch.c did a good job responding to the article so I do not have much more to add except the professor needs to concentrate on the Russian economic crisis which is monolitic and based on oil being $75 per barrel.
However, the following quotes by themselves are valid.

"He predicts that economic, financial and demographic trends will provoke a political and social crisis in the U.S."

If americans continue down the path of Me and not My brother and I, I also predict and have been predicting that the above quote will take place. Since I made that prediction many years ago, the US has been moving closer and closer to D-day.
We are not there yet and it is my hope that the pains from the current crisis will awake enough people so that fundamental social and economic changes can be made. But, Americans have very short memories especially when the good times are rolling.

"Americans hope President-elect Barack Obama "can work miracles," he wrote. "But when spring comes, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

A wake call indeed.
The Guest
written by João da Silva, January 04, 2009
"Americans hope President-elect Barack Obama "can work miracles," he wrote. "But when spring comes, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

This is the general feeling among many well informed Non-Americans. The entire world seems to be euphoric about the new POTUS and is they are placing too much expectation on him. I think that he will be too busy fixing up the domestic problems of the U.S. in 2009/2010 and hence unable to pay much attention to rest of the world.This will indeed create favorable conditions for many regional tin pot populist leaders to emerge fueling further the anti Americanism. One clear example is the current conflict in the Middle East when Bush doesn't want to take any action and Obama is not saying a word about what he is going to do. In the meantime, Sarkozy of France is stepping into the role of a "Big Brother".

So I think that in the next few months, we will see many strange things happening including in South America. Though Ch.C analyzed the article I posted from the Economic point of view, he did mention about the emerging Populist Leaders in this continent!! Of course, we shouldn't forget the ambitions of Putin (and his side kick Medivedev) to resuscitate Russia as a super power again. The good Professor Panarin is merely playing the second fiddle to Putin/Medevedev. smilies/smiley.gif
written by bo, January 05, 2009
You know you are not being fair… You are right when you mentioned that US leading all in Nobel laureates.

However, you conveniently forgot to mention that 85% of all these scientists and engineers were not born in the US, but elsewhere, and are “naturalized” citizens.

And that even speaks LOUDER volumes about the United States!!! Since it's evident that these nobel prize winners went to further their education in a place that had that capacity!!!!!!! smilies/grin.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/grin.gif

Wonder why there hasn't never been a Nobel Prize winner from Brazil???? As ChC would say.....LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH smilies/cheesy.gif

Remember… “a half truth is a whole lie.” It’s like employing you, a convicted child m******r, as a babysitter.

And although this is none of your business, I've never been convicted or charged with any crime in my life with the exception of one DUI when I was 21 years old in the U.S. Our old friend here "EHarmony" is the one that has admitted to be a convicted child statuatory rapist!!!! I'm assuming that must be one of your aliases as after the idiot admitted to that naturally I continued to remind him of it. Either that, or you must be one of the millions of child molesting brazilians yourself, as you know the old saying, "We see in others what we find to be true in ourselves".

But I will let you know this my old friend, friendly banter or not is all in good fun, but if you make another statement as you have in nearly every one of your last dozens responses to me, you can rest assured that there will be consequences. Child molestation is nothing to be joking about and is something that is SICK. What you are doing is called "Internet Libel"

http://www.law.buffalo.edu/Academics/courses/629/computer_law_policy_articles/CompLawPapers/holland.htm

Now, give the owner of this board a ring, or I'm quite sure you'll be hearing from him soon.
Bobão, the Multi-Convicted Child m******r
written by ..., January 05, 2009
You whiner sack of s.h.i.t….. OK, put your money where your mouth is, freaking nasty gringo homosexual pedophile. For your next gig, why don’t you baby-sit Shelly’s kids?

Bobão says:

And that even speaks LOUDER volumes about the United States!!! Since it's evident that these nobel prize winners went to further their education in a place that had that capacity!!!!!!!

I say:

Do you know how easy it is for a specialist (i.e. Ph.D., M.D., etc) to immigrate to the US? A mere signature formality. The US has for decades made very very very easy for anyone with special prominent talents (Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Artist etc), to immigrate there and sometimes, to the point of forgiving them for past misdeeds (i.e. Von Braun).

Now then, anyone might speculate as to the reasons why these folks take the bate! Perhaps for personal achievement, availability of resources that their native countries don’t have, monetary compensation and so forth. This has been a serious problem for many countries with limited resources and the “brain drain.” Yes it is true… Everyone always have a price, some higher than others.

Bobão Smith, you really are a moron, no wonder your ex-wife will not let you near her children. Your problem is that you are a confused queer boy. And since you don’t qualify for the Nobel Prize, you are still a winner from your recently winning of the "Dumba.s.s. of the Year" award.

Good day,

Costinha
No Nobel prize winner from Brazil
written by jakob, January 05, 2009
Yes indeed ... No Brazilian, NO Brazilian, has ever won a Nobel prize!! It's a crushing, humiliating, devastating statistics for a country the size of Brazil!

Update: I peeked into Wikipedia and Peter Medawar is listed as the only Nobel laureate from Brazil, however they guy was merely born in Brazil!

Now this is something for Buarque to chew on, isn't it? Tells volumes about the Brazilian education system!
You got it....
I've contacted the admin. Hope you're using a proxy. As far as I hear the penalties are severe for internet libel here in brazil.

And the word is "bait", not "bate". And also...

you are still a winner from your recently winning of the "Dumba.s.s. of the Year" award.

Huh???

And you talk about Forrest?

LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
Bobão Smith – The Pedophile
Yes…yes…. You are right, when you are right, you are right! I didn’t catch that typo “bate for bait.” Unfortunately, I will have to live with it for the rest of my life.

By the way, the spelling “Dumba.s.s” is for the website filter not to block it… I could have spelled it like “DUMB.A.S.S.” which would also pass the filter. These tricks are necessary for us to be able to refer to people such as you, in the proper way.

Bobão, you really are clueless to the core but keyboard brave, to befit your lack of intellect. And stop humiliating me or scaring me half to death with your empty threats.

I must admit, you are pretty smart… For a drooling gimpzoid with a hole in his head.

Jakob Shiskabab:

You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to posses such a vast amount of stupidity. When you go to the mind reader, do you get half price?

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

Up yours,

Costinha
By the way, the spelling “Dumba.s.s” is for the website filter not to block it… I could have spelled it like “DUMB.A.S.S.” which would also pass the filter.

LOL...you still don't see it!!smilies/cheesy.gif

It's not the way you spelled dumb.s.s you D-U-M-B-A-S-S!!! You would not say, "you're still a winner from your recently winning...." you would use the word "recent", not "recently". But it would even be much more appropriate to use another word other than "winning" since you just used the word "winner" immediately before.

Now then, anyone might speculate as to the reasons why these folks take the bate! Perhaps for personal achievement, availability of resources that their native countries don’t have, monetary compensation and so forth. This has been a serious problem for many countries with limited resources and the “brain drain.” Yes it is true… Everyone always have a price, some higher than others.

Monetary compensation??? BEFORE they won their Nobel prizes??? Well any old country can throw sums of money at a person!! Even Brazil!! Hell, the offer could go something like this...."You'll get a free ride to PUC in Rio, free bullet-proof school apparel for your way to and from home, free use of residence with 15 foot high brick walls topped with sharred glass and electric fence and two security guards, lifetime VIP membership to HELP Disco, and all the chopp and pastels you can tolerate!!!!

Who in their right mind would pass up such an intellectually stimulating atmosphere!!! smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif
Bobão Smith – The Convicted Child Mol.ester
Bla…Bla…Bla, and then some… You lose arguments with inanimate objects!

Shut up before I wire your eyeballs to a defibrillator; set the voltage to Kill, and smile as you go flying around the flashing coop like a beheaded multicolored, fire-farting chicken before collapsing conveniently at my feet so I can piss-out the flames and feed the remains of your fried gimp carcass to the pigs.

Questions?

Costinha
BO.
written by Forrest Allen Brown, January 05, 2009
the best way to deal with Costinha is like any other
brasilian know it all just ignor it no matter what

like a small child you cant spank the stupid out of

people here know it has no real use to the site
just trying to be the class clown .
while being the tail of the dog
BO. (ão)
written by costinha, January 05, 2009
the best way to deal with the Florist is like any other
american know it all just ignor it no matter what

like a small pile you cant spank the splendid out of

people here know it has no real juice to the airtight
just trying to be the grass brown .
while being the handrail of the clog

Hehehe….
The Guest "If americans continue down the path of Me and not My brother and I"
written by ch.c., January 05, 2009
I understand what you mean but dont totally agree with you with many specific details.

International :
1)50 % of the World Food donations are made by the USA
2)Brazil give very very very very very little, despite exporting nearly as much as the USA !

Locally :
1) The USA PRIVATE charities, endowments, trusts,foundations DONATE US$ 260 billion...PER YEAR ! On top on this U.S. corporations also DONATE US$ 80 billion..per year !
2) Brazil remains the country with one or the second rank of the World Highest wealth
inequality !

If you know ONE country around the World with a higher generosity than the USA.....please spell its name !
Of course I am talking based on national GDP basis !

The Guest,
If I am not wrong you are American. You know by now how how cynical or sarcastic I am. But it happens I have never criticized or defended anyone, my own country included, without giving specific stats.
It is not that I like Americans all the time, because I am criticing them in many ways. But as I said also by giving SPECIFIC numbers.
Overall the USA has been very kind to me ! I work for American firms for only 30 years. They are demanding but very generous.

And the Americans Individuals are the most generous people on earth. Millions of Americans do participate on a voluntary basis (even at their own costs) to mission trips around the globe !
Far more than any other country. Even when measured against my own country.

Therefore your "If americans continue down the path of Me and not My brother and I" is obviously not proven with comparative and proven stats. Therefore BASELESS AND WORTHLESS ! And even more importantly...TOTALLY UNFAIR !

I can only repeat ONCE MORE......THE USA GOVERNMENT AND THE U.S. CITIZENS ARE BY FAR THE MOST GENEROUS PEOPLE ON EARTH !
I wish all governments and individuals on earth be as generous as America is.

On that one.....Viva America....Viva Americans !

From a Swiss junkie and idiot......but but but....maybe...after all, not as junkie as some people think !

As to being idiot, a good friend told me years ago "we are all the idiots of someone" So true ! smilies/wink.gif
oops...typing mistake !

I work for American firms for only 30 years.
Should be...I worked.....
Bobão PLUS Florist A$$
Got a job for both of you geniuses… But first things first:

1) The Board of Education is not a piece of wood.

2) Don’t let your Education get in the way of your Ignorance.

3) It’s OK… Since each of you amount to only 50 IQ points/each, your sum, One Hundred points, will bring you guys up to speed and level of Joe Doe.

4) By the way, IQ does not mean Coefficient of Ignorance, which of course, you both would pass with flying colors.

5) We all know that Brain Power is not your “forte,” but I also realize that both of you gentlemen have large brains, To Hold So Much Stupidity.

6) Also, be careful with those pimples on your respective asses, so that they will not turned out to be Brain Tumors.

Now that we have that cleared out, let’s see if we can get you both a job with the Somalie educational board, sounds good?

Dear gentlemen…Please Let Me Know What's On Your Mind? If You'll Forgive the Overstatement!

Yours truly,

Costinha

Ch.C
written by João da Silva, January 05, 2009
The Guest,
If I am not wrong you are American.

You are absolutely wrong and blew it this time. smilies/cheesy.gif. The problem with you is you never pay attention to what I say or write. smilies/smiley.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/angry.gif smilies/tongue.gif

Well, to err is human. smilies/cheesy.gif
Ahh.. Before I forget
Chronicle Herpes Carrier... Up Yours 2!

Costa
The Guest !
You are full of contradictions.
Your answer started by "you are wrong THIS time" and then continue "The problem with you is you NEVER pay attention to what I say or write."

Should I underline that only idiots like you can write things like you did...in the same comment ?

It remains that YOU did not spelled out yet a more generous country government or country individuals than the USA Government or USA citizens or USA corporations !

Until then.....your "If americans continue down the path of Me and not My brother and I" remains BASELESS, WORTHLESS AND NO DOUBT....UNPROVEN !

And it is only idiots like you who are quite certain that America should not expect something back on what they give, in a way or another !

Just re-read with attention the other article TODAY on cashew mini-mills DONATED BY BRAZIL TO HAITI AND COSTING US$ 60'000.- !

1) Americans medias dont publish things when they give AS LOW as US$ 60K. Brazil already boast themselves....with such an amount...of course.
2) then the article stated there are many NGOs with money....eventually interested for more mini mills to be BOUGHT ! Meaning Brazil gives away ONE and then SELL far more to FOREIGN NGOS !

Stupid questions Junkie the Guest :
1) To my knowledge Brazil is the World Largest Cashew Producer!
Did Brazil gave away SOME mini mills to Brazilians poors communities producing cashews ? Hmmmm....strange ! Just think about it !
2) Did they just gave this mini mill without something else in their real mind ?
Just re-read what Brazil said !

The apparent Brazilian gift HAS A COMMERCIAL GOAL ! Nothing else !
Sherlock Holmes would have said...OBVIOUS DR WATSON !!!!!

3) It happens that I am also familiar with what is going on in Haïti, far more that you can even think of. There is a Brazilian NGO named VIVA RIO building public fountains for cleaner water ! Great....isnt it ?
And with what money do you think they build these fountains ?
Brazilian government agencies or Brazilians individuals donations ?????

WELL IF YOU THINK SO.....YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BRAZIL AND BRAZILIANS MENTALITY :
All these fountains are FUNDED BY...... NON BRAZILIANS NGOs MONEY WETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT, TRUST IT OR NOT !

When on the other side, most Haitians schools are funded and/or managed by FOREIGN NGOs, governemental agencies, various churches... ALL NON BRAZILIANS...NOT SO CURIOUSLY !
WHAT DO THEY EXPECT IN RETURN ? LESS POVERTY, BETTER EDUCATION, MORE DEMOCRACY, BETTER FUTURE !!!! NOTHING ELSE !

4) What is the Brazilian CASH budget and/or in kind donation of grains to the FAO ? Is Brazil not continually boasting of how generous they are, caring for the poors around the world including their own country poverty ? What do they give to poors around the world ? What do they give to poors in their own country outside of US$ 12.- or so monthly for 3 Daily Delicious Meals...as per Robbing Hook own words ?

When grains prices were at the peak, the reason was due to Developed Countries..as per the filthy Robbing Hook !
when grains prices are low, the reason is always due to Developed Countries....as per the same filthy Robbing Hook ! Right or not ?

The Guest, is your uncle or father name not Robbing Hook ?
Funny you have the same contradictions...if you re-read your own words...as I stated at the start of this note.
smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif
written by João da Silva, January 05, 2009
You are full of contradictions.
Your answer started by "you are wrong THIS time" and then continue "The problem with you is you NEVER pay attention to what I say or write."

You continue not paying any attention. In your penultimate post, you sounded like a Bell Boy in a third rate hotel in Geneva. I am extremely disappointed in your negative attitude towards our honorable "The Guest". BUT....BUT.... what can one expect out of a guy who hits the bottle sharply at 10 A.M everyday ? smilies/grin.gif
Ch.c., YOU ARE TRULY AN IDIOT
written by The Guest, January 06, 2009
The Guest "If americans continue down the path of Me and not My brother and I"

"I understand what you mean but dont totally agree with you with many specific details."

1) Did you really understand what I meant? The answer, no you did not. You read my comment to João and placed it into the wrong context for which it was written.
You are blinded by your hate for Brazil, thus you wrap all of your negative comments around Brazil. I have news for you my friend, not everything written on this site is about Brazil.
Return to my comment to João and read it again. João understood.

2) João was right when he wrote, "You continue not paying any attention." Return to the comments posted after yours and take a look at the names of the commentors. Wake up my friend and remove the blinds from your eyes.

3) Since the comments that you wrote had no bearing on what I wrote to João, I will not give you an answer to them. I had a good laugh reading them, not because you were wrong or right, but because you were so far out of context and believed you were.
Stop letting hate blind you my friend.
Joao "what can one expect out of a guy who hits the bottle sharply at 10 A.M everyday ? "
written by ch.c., January 06, 2009
You too "You continue not paying any attention."

I said when with friends at a swimming pool.
Meaning in summer months only, and week ends only...also meaning not necessarily every week end....because in summer months not every week end is sunny !

SADLY !

smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/wink.gif

Yesterday we had a -9 degrees centigrade here !
Doubtful I went to an outside swimming pool at 10:00AM or even at 3:00PM
My penisultimate (as the Guest wrote - smile) would have been still as hard as ice TODAY !

smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif
Ch.C
written by João da Silva, January 06, 2009
Yesterday we had a -9 degrees centigrade here !
Doubtful I went to an outside swimming pool at 10:00AM or even at 3:00PM
My penisultimate (as the Guest wrote - smile) would have been still as hard as ice TODAY !

No wonder you have been grouchy during the past few weeks completely losing focus on important Geopolitical issues like the predictions of the illustrious but famously unknown Russian scholar Prof.Parinin. I suggest you take a week off to visit Morocco and use some of their Hi-Tech deicing devices. smilies/wink.gif

And it is me who is writing this comment and not "The Guest", who is not an American. After all, English language is not the Monopoly of the Yanks. Several other nationalities (including many Swiss and Brazilians) read, write and speak it. smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif

Cheers
I love Riooo
written by Paris Hilton, January 08, 2009
I love Brazil, your men are so hawt, I've tried them for several times. Real awesome, I mean, way rad...

Loves it.

I'm Paris Hilton and I approve this message.

Cya in Rio... smilies/smiley.gif
Bosta
written by PA, January 20, 2009
Please enlighten yourself you little rican prick.

http://www.iss.co.za/AF/profiles/Angola/Econ.html

Write comment

security code
Write the displayed characters

busy

Joomla 1.5 Templates by Joomlashack