Global Online shopping with free shipping at Handgiftbox

----------

Search

Custom Search
Members : 23424
Content : 3861
Content View Hits : 35903123

Who's Online

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/brazzil3/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 223

Brazil's Lula Starts to Throw His Weight Around PDF Print E-mail
2009 - January 2009
Written by John Fitzpatrick   
Monday, 30 March 2009 03:44

Blue eye President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva's statement that the financial crisis had been caused by "white people with blue eyes" must be one of the crassest comments ever made by any leader. The fact that he said it in front of the visiting British prime minister, Gordon Brown, who incidentally only has one eye, does not make it any worse as Lula, who incidentally only has nine fingers, probably did not even know this. 

It is typical of his approach to this crisis which has been to try and blame others for spoiling his party. The crisis has overturned his dream of ending his mandate next year and handing over a booming economy to his successor. However, just as the boom Brazil has enjoyed in recent years was stoked by external events (with little input from Lula) it is now being jeopardized by external events.

Lula is now heading for the G-20 summit in London but whether anyone will listen to his proposals for dealing with the crisis is unlikely. In fact, his outburst is only the latest in a series of comments and actions involving the Central Bank, the electorate and the law which have shown that he is becoming increasingly authoritarian and intolerant.

Until recently, the Central Bank enjoyed an actual if not legally defined independence although it has come under criticism from within the government, virtually every political party, the trade unions and the industrial associations, such as FIESP, which supposedly believe in free enterprise but are quick to demand government interference when it suits their interests.

Lula has stood above the fray and let the Central Bank get on with its tough task of maintaining monetary policy in line with the government's inflation targeting system.

However, he has made it clear in recent months that he expected interest rates to start falling sharply as the crisis has begun to affect the real economy, throwing people out of work, reducing consumption and even denting his North Korean-style popularity ratings of more than 80%.

The Central Bank slashed interest rates at its latest meeting by 1.5% to 11.25% and is expected to continue to cut them throughout this year. The Central Bank certainly had good grounds for doing so as inflation no longer poses much danger since the crisis has cooled economic growth.

However, there is no doubt that the Central Bank has come under extreme pressure and had it not made such a deep cut there is a good chance that some members of the monetary policy committee and perhaps even the chairman, Henrique Meirelles, would have been fired.

Several months ago I said that the Brazilian Central Bank could no longer be considered to be "independent" and I think this will be seen to be the case much more as this crisis unfolds. Meirelles is likely to stand down later this year to contest an election in his home state of Goiás. It will be interesting to see who replaces him - another banker or a political nominee.

Lula has also been using his weight to force his favorite candidate, Dilma Rousseff, down the throats of the electorate and his Workers Party (PT). Rousseff is Lula's chief of staff and has never held any elected position. She is a former guerrilla and was imprisoned and tortured during the period of military rule.

She was energy minister until she replaced the disgraced José Dirceu who became mired down in the votes for bribe scandal known as the "mensalão". However, she was virtually unknown outside Brasília until Lula started presenting her as the "mother" of the so-called Accelerated Growth program to boost the economy.

He has wheeled her around the country to such an extent that she now has a national recognition rating of around 10% and looks like being the PT's candidate in next year's presidential election whether the PT likes it or not.

Lula has also taken on the judiciary over the case of an Italian called Cesare Battisti who is wanted in Italy in connection with four terrorist murders. Battisti is a former member of a militant left-wing group and was convicted in absence and given a life sentence. His supporters claim he is innocent and that the charges against him are politically motivated.

Lula's justice minister, Tarso Genro, ruled that the Italian should not be extradited and claimed that his decision was not politically motivated although no-one believed that. This case has led to a diplomatic row with Italy and the Italian ambassador was recalled to Rome for consultations in January.

The Brazilian Supreme Court is due to make a ruling on the case shortly but Lula has made it clear that Battisti will not be extradited regardless of the court ruling. Under Brazilian law, the President has the final say in such a case.

It is almost unbelievable that Lula could risk upsetting a country like Italy with which Brazil has such close ties over the fate of a terrorist but then it is almost unbelievable that a president of one of the world's largest nations could blame an international crisis on "white people with blue eyes. 

John Fitzpatrick is a Scottish writer and consultant with long experience of Brazil. He is based in São Paulo and runs his own company Celtic Comunicações. This article originally appeared on his site www.brazilpoliticalcomment.com.br. He can be contacted at jf@celt.com.br.

© John Fitzpatrick 2009

Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Reddit! Del.icio.us! Mixx! Free and Open Source Software News Google! Live! Facebook! StumbleUpon! TwitThis Joomla Free PHP
Comments (49)Add Comment
I thought Brazil was imune to this Crisis -- LULU said so just months ago.
written by JAY GLENN, March 30, 2009
The last summit “LULU THE MOUTH” attended he shot off his mouth blaming everyone else. He has also said Brazil IS immune to the Global crisis. What changed?
Hot air posturing and finger pointing is fine if you are 6 years old and on the school play yard. Grow up LULU or this summit will fall apart also, just like the last time you shot off your mouth.
Hehehe
written by ........., March 30, 2009
"The fact that he said it in front of the visiting British prime minister, Gordon Brown, who incidentally only has one eye, does not make it any worse as Lula, who incidentally only has nine fingers, probably did not even know this. "

Hehehe.... Costa
Omitted Remark in Costa’s quote
written by Amadeu , March 30, 2009
Further to the paragraph quoted by Costinha, I daresay the author may have omitted that Lulu (the 6-year old like president) not only has only 9 fingers, but also just half a brain…
In fact, perhaps Lulu should consider adopting (or arranging for a Portuguese translation) of the Wizard of Oz music “If Only I had a Brain”….

Hehehe Hehehe
smilies/grin.gif
what lula said to Gordon Brown
written by Forrest Allen Brown, March 30, 2009
was nothing comparied to the dressing down he got from his own house of comons , but at least when they say it they know what they are talking .
not the pinga talking

when brasil take a more active part of there own form
of lack of government & law will the rest of the world listen
but not to deport a known terrist to a country you sell to , DUMB
to hold a 8 year old boy from his natural father , aslo dumb

as news in this day and time moves to fast to spin it your way
written by Captain Kirk, March 30, 2009
was nothing comparied to the dressing down he got from his own house of comons , but at

That Daniel Hannan certainly has a razor shape tongue, quick wit and impressive presence. In general, I love watching British politicians scuffle it up, it reminds me of how boorishly brutal and uncouth Latin American populists are.
written by João da Silva, March 30, 2009
Lulu should consider adopting (or arranging for a Portuguese translation) of the Wizard of Oz music “If Only I had a Brain”….

Come on now. You are taxing his brain too much. smilies/wink.gif
Augustus
written by João da Silva, March 31, 2009
Here is an interesting article you might enjoy reading.Hope you don't have blue eyes!!!:

http://www.clubemilitar.com.br...acista.pdf

What a shame, what a shame, what a shame......to the Nth degree smilies/grin.gif
Captian Kirk
written by Forrest Allen Brown, March 31, 2009
For lula to say that would be like Obama saying
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A BRASILIAN Murder:
1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Daniel Hannan does know how to chew some butt does he not.

the idea of being able to stand up and tell Mr Brown that
well some one in he US needs to say that to our congress

Yeahhhhhh !
written by ch.c., March 31, 2009
Decades ago, the Betty Ford Clinic was founded because she was herself
an alcoholic and drugs addicted !

Shortly there should be the Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva Clinic : for all insanes, paranos, megalos Brazilians !
Great success...GUARANTEED !
No doubt that such clinic will also has as paid guests many South Americans, not only Brazilians !
Of course, a small royalty will be paid to Lula. So that he could stay there for ever, free of charges.

Careful people…. Captain Fart is in the building!
written by ...., March 31, 2009
If you smell an offensive odor, well, that’s Captain Fart. Don’t worry, Florist A$$ Brown is scooping all the captain’s droppings. Good work Florist, you found your call in life… “Poop Scooper.”

Costinha
written by Captain Kirk, March 31, 2009
Hey costinha, I see you've wiped the snot bubbles from your nose but continue with your potty mouth. Didn't I read somewhere that you're a pilot? Or at least claim to be? Kinda explains a lot about air travel in Brazil... [shudder]
About Costinha
written by Captain Kirk, March 31, 2009
I visited Rio once, and costinha comes across as the classic "carioca". Smarmy, crass, probably has a tattoo on his neck, lives in his havainnas at home with mom, he has little if anything of relevance to say, but still manages to keep words flowing from his yap. His hubris is disproportionately greater than his intellect, and he possesses the wit of a shirtless boteco denizen who's been stewing in 51, as well as his very own urine stained Bermudas, for a week.

Ouch…. Now that hurts, Captain Fart!
written by ....., March 31, 2009
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan, soy capitan, soy capitan… Baila La Bamba…. Lalalala…..

Captain, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mother's a.s.s. and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Hugs,

Costa

Hehehe
Costa, the incorrigible....
written by Augustus, March 31, 2009
You are too much Costinha - LOL
Yet, it appears that you found your "match" in good old Capitan Kirk!
Although he is not a native Carioca - this "gentleman" appears to know our city rather too well - LOL (indeed, I can think of a couple of "botequins" in Rio street corners which remind me of what he has described - some of which can be found even in Leblon and Ipanama - let alone Copacabana, Catete or Lapa).
Captain Kirk
written by Forrest Allen Brown, March 31, 2009
the best thing to do with costa heshe is let it babble on as it is no
concern to real people on this site ,it never has a thing to say that has any thing to do with the site just mindless dribble .

and i do not think it could even ride a bike much less fly a plane
if it fell out of a boat it would not even hit water
The Day
written by Admiral. da Silva, March 31, 2009
To all under my command:

Stop bickering among yourselves and start celebrating the day, by opening up Champaign bottles or cans of Cold ones and reminiscing the glorious past.You are all ordered to condemn the present state of affairs and cheer for a glorious future lead by educated bold men (and women) of honor and integrity.

At ease and dismissed.
Celebrate….. Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
written by ...., March 31, 2009
Ok, where is my Caipirinha?

Florits A$$ Brown… if you behave like a good doggy that I know you are, I will save my left over for you to enjoy later, sounds good?

Then go outside and don’t bother the neighbors with all that non-sense barking, and I will take care of your fleas later.

Good boy,

Costinha
Formal definition of Fraternity - Along with the "Spirit" conveyed by the Admiral
written by Augustus, March 31, 2009
Admiral Joao (hmmm... last time I heard you were a Mayor - I suggested Prime Minister - what is the source of this new title? Did His Imperial Highness promoted you recently? LOL)

At any rate, following the "spirit" which our "Admiral" attempted to convey, I decided to provide a formal definition for a rather important "concept".... FRATERNITY (With the permission and on behalf of the Emperor - lol)

A fraternity (Latin frater : "brother") is a brotherhood, though the term usually connotes a distinct or formal organization. The only true distinction between a fraternity and any other form of social organization is the implication that the members freely associate as equals for a mutually beneficial purpose, rather than because of a religious, governmental, commercial, or familial bond, although there are fraternities dedicated to each of these topics

written by Admiral. da Silva, March 31, 2009
A fraternity (Latin frater : "brother") is a brotherhood, though the term usually connotes a distinct or formal organization. The only true distinction between a fraternity and any other form of social organization is the implication that the members freely associate as equals for a mutually beneficial purpose, rather than because of a religious, governmental, commercial, or familial bond, although there are fraternities dedicated to each of these topics

Good comment. What year did you graduate from AMAN?
written by Admiral. da Silva, April 01, 2009
Ok, where is my Caipirinha?

You are authorized to commandeer it from the mess and use it at will.Just ensure that the personnel under your command get their share.

Long live our Republic.
THE NEW REPUBLIC and its Valiant Knight of the Cyber Emperor.
written by Augustus, April 01, 2009
Furthering our valiant effort to promote a new formal Brotherhood or honorable Knights embracing Honor and some Spartan values among our fellow bloggers, I have identified the first cut of Cyber Clan members who are the candidates for the glorious role of Knights of the Republic. Upon universal acceptance of this initiative, we would jointly implement amongst ourselves the noble concept of an Honorable Brotherhood, as implied by the Admiral (with the permission of His Imperial Highness, the Emperor).

However, we must firstly outline (and embrace) the main points, members, values, and commitments, along with the Source of our Republic Authority and Hierarchy.

Those candidates below, who have been specially selected, in order to be fully admitted and undergo the formal cyber ritual of Knighthood by the Cyber Emperor, they must be willing to wholeheartedly embrace our Republic’s core VALUES:
Citizenship,
Loyalty,
Union,
Respect,
Equality,
Honor, and
Brotherly Friendship…
By taking such an Oath with the Imperial Titanium Sword upon our shoulders, we profess our devotion to the Emperor and pledge our Oath of Fealty (equivalent of a historical Feudal Lord) to the glorious Cyber Republic of CYBRAZZ.COM which is embodied and represented by the Cyber Emperor - as to its Supreme (ficticious) Leader (or any of His appointed representatives).

Because as Knights of the Republic we become all equals under the eyes of the Emperor, while subject to any of the above principles, we must also forfeit (or defer) any previously existing bad feelings which may have been nurtured amongst ourselves, and remain united against hostile Outsiders, while displaying cordial nobility to the gentle, enlightened visitors.

Consequently, by the grace of his Imperial Highness, I hereby name those who were included in the first Rostrum of candidates, all of which, upon acceptance will be elevated to Knighthood and be addressed as a Lord (or Lady) thus symbolizing his/her acceptance of the role and the implied responsibilities:
1.Lord Joao – the Admiral, as the first among Equals
2.Lord Augustus – the Baron, as the second among Equals
3.Lord Kirk, Lord Costinha, Lord Dnb, and Lord Ch-c – the Protectors, each one as Third among Equals
4.Lord Forest, Lord Bo, Lord Simpleton, (along with a few other names to be proved by the Admiral, who should also fall into this crucial category, for they are the Lord SENATORS – or Chief Legislators of the Republic
and the verdict is...
written by Shelly1, April 01, 2009
1) Lula is crass so is the shameful highway robbery perpetrated by the American elite and several Senators who voted for de-regulation.

2) Lula is half-right on his accusation, white people are to blame for a lot of s**t in this world, including his birth.

3) This financial crisis is the biggest ass scam in the world. As Matt Taibbi said "we are royally F.U.C.K.E.D." Americans are crass too and still believe they live in a first world nation (small caps on purpose). See the Rolling Stone brilliant piece on The Big Takeover, perhaps you will begin to understand what I mentioned here around 2 years ago. Remember Rick's comment toward me? That my brother-in-law didn't know what he was talking about the collapse of the housing market and the economy? Where is Rick now, I want him to kiss my large Brazilian-Dutch ass now! By the way, another piece of advice, next year it will be the worst yet-2011 will see some improvements. Hot advice from my bro!

4) Who owns American's debt?

5) Who are worst criminals the MS-13 gang or Wall Street gang or Senators in Congress?

6) Who is Joe Cassano? Do your homework, he should be in jail now!

7) Lula is half-right about his accusations, but is also forgets that we need the dumb ass white man. Wait a minute, not so fast. The dumb ass white man just scammed the world and got away free! Can al-mula-bin lula do the same?

see the dirty dozen
Dirty Dozen

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/26868968/the_dirty_dozen

The Big Takeover

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/26793903/the_big_takeover/print
Question: Nationality of said dirty dozen? American! Please, stop being delusional, this crisis was created by this country and now you want the developing countries to bail you all WHITE PEOPLE, so you can continue living lavishly on my dad's expense. GET A JOB! Oh, you have none! smilies/tongue.gif
Augustus
I am the Queen, so you do what I say. smilies/wink.gif
Shelly1 !!!
Milady!!!! Dear Shelly
I do not seem to recall the last time I had the privilege of corresponding with you... You should be "here" more frequently. We require a "regular Lady" amongst us!
As for you being a Queen, I'm not sure, but you will alwasy be my PRINCESS! smilies/wink.gif
costa
written by Forrest Allen Brown, April 01, 2009
PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID, ~BUT~THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL
Augustus
Sorry, but this kingdom is mine, and I am no princess. Nice try, but the Queen is back. Now, get the Lords assembled!
I took your domain by force. From now on refer to me as Queen Shelly. smilies/wink.gif
Queen Latifa
written by ..., April 01, 2009
Her court is assembled, and ready for an all out orgie!

Hehehehe

Costa
Florits....
written by ..., April 01, 2009
"
PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID, ~BUT~THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL
"

Where did your copy that from?

Costa
Costinha, a case in violent misogyny
written by Captain Kirk, April 01, 2009
Traditional theorists propose many different forms of misogyny. In its most overt expression, a misogynist will openly hate all women simply because they are female.

Other forms of misogyny may be less overt. Some misogynists may simply be prejudiced against all women, or may hate women who do not fall into one or more acceptable categories. Entire cultures may be said to be misogynistic if they treat women in ways that can be seen as harmful.

Seems costinha is unable to have a conversation or discussion with a women with referencing degrading sex acts or rape. He is one pathetic little creature, and he argues Sean Goldman should be raised in an environment like this?
C.K.
You have Costa down to a T. Sean has to leave Brazil and leave with his living and REAL father!
CK
I meant live with his father=TKS
Academy Award for Lula playing his role well
written by dnbaiacu, April 01, 2009
The whole article is a complete misunderstanding of the politics at hand. Lula's comments only add to the phenomenon that is the promo of Obama. His words were meant to appease the masses that are being intended to control the most, (the poor who are usually colored ,or not white, least of all with blue eyes.. How anyone cannot see through this is amazing. Lula like Obama is supposed to pretend to be on the side of the "people". And ignorant comments feed and excite ignorant minds. Anyone really reacting with glee or objection ,for that matter is really getting sucked in.
Brazil,, for one reason or another is really being "promoted" in the U.S at the moment a' la CNN. So Lulas comments were intent to fully inject Brazil and its masses to the popularized agenda.
Since when has a minority, be it blue-eyed or not , not dominated a majority????? This is ancient history. This is "how" it happens with men. There will ALWAYS be division with the intent to conquer MANKIND in general. The issue spiritual. Lula's move was intended to continue to debase the human consciousness. Fortunately many of us that ethnically fit the target to be influenced ARE'NT so bamboozled.
Lula's just doing his job.
written by João da Silva, April 01, 2009
Fortunately many of us that ethnically fit the target to be influenced ARE'NT so bamboozled.

Nor were his remarks well received and appreciated by those wealthy,middle class and poor "white skinned blue eyed" Brasilians. In fact it has become a joke among some of my friends and relatives who fall into one these three categories. smilies/cheesy.gif

Anyway, it is great to hear from you after a long time.
Shelly1
I suppose you do not want me in your kingdom
As such, I have no option but to leave it smilies/sad.gif
Smelly Shelly… so much in love!
written by ....., April 01, 2009
So much in love…. with herself! A woman of a few words: "Myself, Me and I."

Shelly haven’t discovered yet that center of the universe is not her.

When she gives other people gifts, it is a framed picture of herself.

Costinha

PS: Beijo na bunda, asquerosa!
Augustus
written by João da Silva, April 01, 2009
Since every attempt made by me to hide under the alias of "Admiral da Silva" was foiled by you, you are stripped of your Lordship. smilies/cheesy.gif smilies/grin.gif

Cheers
@Costinha
written by Captain Kirk, April 01, 2009
Smelly Shelly? Do you reference all women by smell? Mighty Cromagnum of you, Costinha. Tell me, do your knuckles hurt from dragging along the road in Rocinha?

What a wee little misogynist boy you are.

Kirk out.
written by Tom Lloyds, April 01, 2009
Kirk out.

Good riddance and take your wife along with you. The Limeys haven't realized yet that the Sun set on their empire a long time ago.Maybe your aging queen will give some grandmotherly advice to all the idiots of G-20 how to fix the problems of the world.
written by Captain Kirk, April 02, 2009
Good riddance and take your wife along with you. The Limeys haven't realized yet that the Sun set on their empire a long time ago.Maybe your aging queen will give some grandmotherly advice to all the idiots of G-20 how to fix the problems of the world.

Wow, what a nutter! lol. Hey Tom, what makes you think I'm British? And what does my wife have to do with anything? That said, where the hell did you pull this G20 rant from? Let me guess, you just finished watching Fox news and needed to vent, correct?

Please stay and play. This should be fun.
written by Tom Lloyds, April 02, 2009
Let me guess, you just finished watching Fox news and needed to vent, correct?

Not correct.You blew it.

Please stay and play. This should be fun.

Sure.

If you are not an American, Canadian or a Brit, you must be Ricardo Amaral.I am trying to reconnect with him.
If you are not an American, Canadian or a Brit, you must be Ricardo Amaral.I am trying to reconnect with him.

Why is my nationality so important? And again, what's your problem with my wife? And what the HELL does the G20 protests in London have to do with anything.

You're really thick Tom. Seriously, you're not bright at all. You may wish to invest in some form of higher education before opening up your mouth again.
Shelly (Capitona Kirka)
written by ..., April 02, 2009
Hey folks.... don't be fooled by Shelly. Besides being April 1st, she can not hide in her inconsistent writings, same old slut, under Shelly or the Capitona.

Capitona Kirka "IS" to Smelly Shelly, the idiot married to the british gayguy. Shelly.... Tu es une pute, if you would pardon my French!

Shelly, eu não te como nem bêbado,

Costa

PS. Hehehe
written by Tom Lloyds, April 02, 2009
Seriously, you're not bright at all.

Oh, really? How did you come to this conclusion?

Why is my nationality so important? And again, what's your problem with my wife? And what the HELL does the G20 protests in London have to do with anything.

You are really dumb, aren't you?
Costinha
Thanks for the compliment costinha, I love being compared to Shelly. I She is certainly on of the most intelligent posts on this blog. Her work is admirable, and she's not a blind nationalists and can actually critique problems in both her native nation and new home without the need to resorting to blind patriotic rhetoric.

I may not agree with everything she writes, but she certainly knows how to communicate complex ideas. There is no doubt in my mind that's she's not only formally educated, but naturally quick witted, too.

And Costinha, it doesn't make me burn with rage knowing there are women out there who are more than simple sperm deposits and kitchen appliances to be smacked around whenever the drunken inspiration hits you. Something your mother, if she had not abandoned you at such a tender young age, should have pounded into your ignorant head.

Shelly on a number of occasions has beat your ass silly with logic, intelligence and wit, and your best rebuttal, your best comeback is "same old slut". Truly pathetic.

Again, you're a misogynist cretin with no game, no idea and obviously, no future. Keep calling me Shelly, and I'll continue to take it as a compliment.

Now back to your "he-man woman hater group", suddenly I know why you called me a "RASCAL". lol.

You're the Alfalfa type, right?
Tom Llyods
You are really dumb, aren't you?

How long did it take you to craft that gem of brilliance? smilies/cheesy.gif

Sorry, Tom, I'm mistaken. You are indeed a genius and, may I add, quite the wordsmith. lol.

So with your above average erudition and far reaching intelligence, explain to me: what does my wife have to do with anything?

Women with brains make you shake with rage, too?

I thought so.
Kirk
written by Shelly1, April 04, 2009
c
an actually critique problems in both her native nation and new home without the need to resorting to blind patriotic rhetoric.

Good point and thanks, you and I are obviously are not the nationalistic, flag-waving fanatics. Both places have pluses and minuses; however, Brazil has a lot more minuses and I can't risk my children or my lovely husband's life. Yes, crime in Rio is through the roof, and unfortunately, many sequestro relampago have taken place lately. Hence, taking the good, the bad, and the ugly, America is giving and it has given me financial and personal opportunities to grow not only as a human being, but also in my professional career. What is the minimum wage in Brazi?

As I said before, don't waste your time with losers.
Shelly Kirka… The psychopath and beyond!
written by ...., April 05, 2009
Who do you think you are fooling? Maybe your british husband… The erectile dysfunction patient.

Come on now…. You have assumed the imaginary persona of “Capitona Kirka” character, you have full discussions with it, you praise it while it praises you and so on. Capt. Kirka even called you an intelligent person.

Now, that’s where I draw the line…. You show me an “intelligent Shelly” and I will show you a “donkey that flies.”

Shelly, please don’t forget to take your daily medicine so that you won’t go erratically ballistic on all of us.

So I see… You are proud to be a Jew, huh? Again, no surprises here either, I just had a feeling all along in lieu of your “traitor” propensities. It is part of your genealogy. Jews, born in or outside of Israel (Brasil, USA, France, etc.), will always swear allegiance to one place only, Israel.

Pau naquêle cú… Beijos,

Costinha
Yo!
written by siemprejulia, April 14, 2009
I haven't visited this blog in 5 months, and now I find woman hating, anti-semitism, more woman-hating.....yes, I know times are hard but they are hard for your wives, daughters and neighbors as well.

Meu "querido" Costinha,
You obvioulsy know nothing about American Jews. There are many who oppose not only Israel but also US Imperialism:
Howard Zinn
Noam Chomsky
Grace Paley
Starhawk
Andrea Dworkin
Robin Morgan
Amy Goodman
Norm Finkelstein
me
my parents
my beloved socialist grandparents
And most of the Jewish people I call friends

Do a search on Jewish activists, Bucko, and start reading.

Love,
Julia

Write comment

security code
Write the displayed characters

busy

Joomla 1.5 Templates by Joomlashack