Content : 3860
Content View Hits : 35682810

Who's Online

We have 774 guests online

With the Schools It Has, Brazil Has no Future PDF Print E-mail
2012 - September 2012
Written by Cristovam Buarque   
Thursday, 13 September 2012 12:58

Brazil school The future has the face of its school of the present; Brazil, therefore, has failed the entrance test for the future. Out of a possible 10 points, the Elementary/Secondary Education Development Index (IDEB) average was 3.9 for the final years of our Elementary Education in the public schools, where the greater part of our students study.

The private schools passed, but only with the tolerable grade of 6. The mean weighted by the number of students is 4.1, involving 1.8 million students in the private schools with the average of 6.0, and 12.4 million students in the public ones with an average of 3.9.

In Secondary Education the weighted mean, including private schools, is 3.7.

Beyond the general failure, the IDEB shows that the inequality between the education of the children of the poor and the children of the middle and upper classes divides Brazil.

In the same week, the "Jornal Nacional" of Rede Globo showed the situation of our schools, conveying the sensation that we were watching the news of an earthquake that is about to destroy our future.

Another program, "CQC" of Rede Band, showed schools in a city in Piauí State, certainly worse than the worst of the world. It was possible to see the future. And it did not appear rosy.

Despite this, the Ministry of Education (MEC) celebrated the results and even divulged the grade to the press on August 14 saying, "Brazil has motives for celebration."

The Minister has been in office for only eight months and is not to blame for this performance, but he should recognize the tragedy, the shame, and he should convince the President of the Republic to make the same effort for education that she has been making for the economy.

The President needs to understand the gravity of the lack of educational infrastructure, which is even greater than was the lack of fiscal infrastructure, and convoke the entire country to dedicate itself to an urgent Revolution in Elementary/Secondary Education.

While Brazil is setting a goal for the IDEB to reach the grade of 6.0 in 2021, China is programming a manned flight to the moon before 2020.

A more careful analysis shows that, on the average, the federal public schools came out better than the private schools. Two private schools obtained the best grade: Santa Rita de Cássia School and Carmélia Dramis Malaguti School shared the first place with a grade of 8.6.

Next comes a federal public school: the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) Colégio de Aplicação had the grade of 8.1. The average of the federal public elementary schools (6.3), moreover, was superior to that of the private schools (6.0).

This shows that the road to the needed educational revolution in Brazil runs through increasing the federal presence in Elementary/Secondary Education. The Federalization demands a Ministry to take care of only Elementary/Secondary Education; the establishment of a Federal Teachers Career; and the responsibility of the federal government for the quality of each school, all with full-day sessions. This can be done by city by city, spreading throughout all Brazil in the period of 20 years.

This can be done. If only because the future has the face of the school of the present. And the face of our schools shows a failed future.

Cristovam Buarque (CBUARQUE@senado.gov.br) is a professor at the University of Brasília and a senator (PDT-DF).

Translated by Linda Jerome (LinJerome@cs.com).

Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Reddit! Del.icio.us! Mixx! Free and Open Source Software News Google! Live! Facebook! StumbleUpon! TwitThis Joomla Free PHP
Comments (40)Add Comment
written by João da Silva, September 13, 2012

I liked the article and Sen.Buarque has reasons. IMHO, the ideal person to be the Minister of Education is the good Senator who is a "Macro-manager". He fights for principles and my sincere kudos to him.
Never . . .
written by capnnamerca, September 14, 2012
Will Brazil become part of the first world until they make a huge investment in educating ALL of their children. I could go on and on as to why, but I think it's rather obvious. Until ALL of the citizens are allowed to participate in the education system and the economy, Brazil will always be left behind.

Most of the people I know in Brazil already realize this, but the greed of the "haves" trumps common sense. And honestly, I don't believe even most of the wealthy people of Brazil are very well educated. They were born into their place in society and taught how to manipulate the system.
written by Double-Dot, September 14, 2012

Will Brazil become part of the first world until they make a huge investment in educating ALL of their children. I could go on and on as to why, but I think it's rather obvious.

Stop whining & start contributing with some concrete suggestions. smilies/shocked.gif
written by Nicholas (usa_male), September 15, 2012
"Stop whining & start contributing with some concrete suggestions."

whining, bitching, believing (believing is not knowing, since he he knows s**t) That's all what mr capnamerca can do.

Do yourself a favor, concentrate on your own nation that's becoming a hell hole and where we KNOW that the elite doesn't give a s**t at all than about themself.
You apparently can't read . . .
written by capnamerca, September 15, 2012
Stop whining & start contributing with some concrete suggestions.

Until ALL of the citizens are allowed to participate in the education system and the economy

Educate all the children, as I've said here a thousand times. But I find it useless to argue anything with those who have only a emotional stake in the issue.

emotional stakes
written by Simpleton, September 15, 2012
Ya, you can take it right up the issue there cappy. You are right, those who are useless simply can't adapt, step down out of their glass houses, look forward nor allow (without being bribed) the permission for those that would ernestly educate the children for basically no renumeration. It starts with special centers and targeted focus of learning, after that the disease of educating ALL the children starts to spread.
Remuneration . . .
written by capnamerca, September 15, 2012
Ha ha, what's that? I have spent the past 3 years in NE Brazil teaching children in a poor community for no remuneration. I retired from my career as a construction superintendent, relocated to NE Brazil, established an NGO, and am enjoying the challenge of educating these kids, but hating the resistance I get from the government.

There is a concerted effort to keep these children out of the institutions of higher education. The more poor children who can score well on the vestibular, the less spots for the more affluent children who just aren't that bright. Rather sad and frustrating.

Simpleton
written by João da Silva, September 16, 2012

You are right, those who are useless simply can't adapt, step down out of their glass houses, look forward nor allow (without being bribed) the permission for those that would ernestly educate the children for basically no renumeration.

It is funny you made this comment, Simp. Because my better half shares your view and uses the same expression "get out of their glass houses"smilies/wink.gifsmilies/cheesy.gif

BTW, good to know you are alive, well & kicking.smilies/cool.gif
Reply to Joao da Silva
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 17, 2012

Ricardo: Joao, I finally had the pleasure of meeting Senator Buarque in person about 2 or 3 months ago when he participated in the book event that they had at the Brazilian Library in New York – when about 14 Brazilian writers launched their books here in New York.

One of the subjects that we talked about during our conversation – was his favorite subject the Elementary/Secondary Education system in Brazil.

He told me about the 20 years period to achieve his goals, and I told Senator Buarque that if we have an educational revolution in Brazil and use new methods with new technologies we can move the system by leaps and bounds and we can speed up the process in a much shorter time.

Quoting from Senator Buarque's article: “This shows that the road to the needed educational revolution in Brazil runs through increasing the federal presence in Elementary/Secondary Education. The Federalization demands a Ministry to take care of only Elementary/Secondary Education; the establishment of a Federal Teachers Career; and the responsibility of the federal government for the quality of each school, all with full-day sessions. This can be done by city by city, spreading throughout all Brazil in the period of 20 years.”

PS: Joao, I agree with your assessment of Senator Buarque - he seems to be a senator of the highest quality in every sense - and Brazil it would be in much better shape today if we had more politicians in Brazil of the high caliber of senator Buarque.

The Least Shall be First
written by adrianerik, September 17, 2012
@Mr. Amaral - I do remember reading an article by you on this site where you essentially poo-poo'd the idea of education as the solution to Brazil's problems. To be accurate, maybe you qualified it by saying "higher education".

Anyhow...I am wondering if any government in Brazil will have the vision and courage to enact a radical educational plan in Brazil. Because it will take money...plenty of money. I use the "least" because I believe that the North and Northeast should serve as a barometer as to whether a radical educational plan could work. If you can educate the "the least of these" then the rest should be no problems.

But, let's look at what that means. "All day school" means a tripling of the capacity of classroom and a tripling of the amount of teachers. In Bahia, one school has three sessions - morning, afternoon and night. I am currently tutoring some friends in Bahia who are students at Bahia's top university...UFBA. Their mathematics skills are horrible. I went to get some of the segundo grau material and, while the material is appropriate, they told me that few of their secondary school teachers knew the material (Logarithms, equations of the 2nd degree, etc). Therefore, money will have to be spent to train/recruit/pay teachers. Quality teachers. Of course, the higher salary will attract more opportunists who want to suck the tits of government money so rigid teacher qualification standards will have to be implemented. I agree with Amaral that a selective use of educational technology can cut years off of the "catch-up" process. I am immensely impressed by the self-taught people I've met in Bahia. Self taught in mathematics, science, english, etc. I believe that there are limits to technology especially when it comes to developing an imaginative, innovative society. (this is the shortfall of China's educational methods. they are good test-takers and can stay within the white lines but life isn't about tests and sometimes, in business, there are no lines to follow. China realizes this and is actively seeking to add Western methods to their educational system). What China does well, which America does not, is show that it can highly educate the child coming from the most impoverished. family. I believe that Amaral's 20 year time span is optimistic but do-able. A radical education plan should provide incentives for those youth and young adults already f'd-up by the current educational system as well as, perhaps, implement a Finland style system (as opposed to China's communist-centered and Confucius hierarchical system). Finland's system, based upon the need to raise a democratic based society, has its degree of regimentation, it degree of focus on the arts and the humanities, its degree of teaching HOW to think and not WHAT to think and Finland does a marvelous job of educating the poor and excluded.

Still...given the current structure of Brazilian politics and the current leadership I see none of this on the horizon.
adrianerik
written by João da Silva, September 19, 2012

I agree with Amaral that a selective use of educational technology can cut years off of the "catch-up" process. I am immensely impressed by the self-taught people I've met in Bahia. Self taught in mathematics, science, english, etc. I believe that there are limits to technology especially when it comes to developing an imaginative, innovative society.

Ha,ha, Dr.McCray, Amaral & You have something in common. Using technology to educatesmilies/wink.gifsmilies/cheesy.gifsmilies/grin.gif. A group of us tried bringing the state of art "Educational technology" 10 years ago (prevailing at that time). You would never imagine the resistance we faced from the professors at the universities (I consider them as as funcionários publicos, who like to receive their salaries which is pretty good but keep fighting relentlessly to get more!). They haven't kept themselves updated with any "technology" let alone "Educational Technology".smilies/sad.gif

So to cut short a long speech, our group decided to show our middle fingers to all the Ph.d(euses), cut our losses (we invested heavily in money and time) and pull out of the project.smilies/sad.gif

These days I do not do any "voluntary work" to educate the youngsters but instead keep myself busy fixing my leaky roof, with the same group of peasants who tried to bring in the "Educational Technology"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smilies/cheesy.gifsmilies/grin.gif

Cheers
Dag gummit
written by Simpleton, September 20, 2012
I somehow managed (as I always seem to do taking the Devil's advocate position) to muck things up again and stimulate actual worthwhile discussion on this board. Joao, as you are aware I've been around these parts long enough to know about your valiant but failed endeavors of years past. The surprise I encountered in reading the above comments was capnamerica's (or the capnmaerics's imposter???) post. I had no idea. Based on the prior ballistic nigh on blasphmemous posts from that party, I wouldn't have suspected. I have a new found respect, admiration and possibly a kindred spirit thing going now but as to my being anything of any sort comparable, similar, sharing views or getting used to giving you the same expressions that your better half does - now, now there OM, let's just not go there. I'm simply not that way. Ok?
Simpleton
written by João da Silva, September 21, 2012

I somehow managed (as I always seem to do taking the Devil's advocate position) to muck things up again and stimulate actual worthwhile discussion on this board.

You are doing a great job to stimulate "worthwhile discussions" on this board, ole friend. but....but...but..., it is not worth playing the role of the good ole Devil's advogado all the time.smilies/smiley.gif

As for Capitão America, I think his intentions (like that of our esteemed fellow blogger Dr.McCray) are quite honorable and I am fully supportive of his voluntary work. IMHO, the least the government and the "noble professors" could do is not to hinder their voluntary work.

I think our good Sen.Buarque (hopefully Ricardo also) understands the need to ease the rules and regulations to make it easier for retired professors from various countries to teach our underprivileged kids in not only the universities, but also in the schools.

Your country hired lots of teachers, doctors, professors, etc; after the WW2 to contribute to the "development" of your country . Why cant and shouldn't we do it, especially when it doesn't cost a cent to the government?

BTW, during our Military government, we imported lots of "Skilled Professionals" and I think we could repeat that history.

Ah got to go and do some "voluntary work" now and will be around when you guys need me.smilies/smiley.gif

Cheers
Reply to Adrianerik
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 22, 2012

Adrianerik: I do remember reading an article by you on this site where you essentially poo-poo'd the idea of education as the solution to Brazil's problems. To be accurate, maybe you qualified it by saying "higher education".

Ricardo: Adrianeck, very good piece you wrote above, but instead of writing as a comment here, you should write a complete article and submit it for publication to the editor of Brazzil magazine.

I did not poo-poo'd the idea of education as the solution to Brazil's problems – the article that you are talking about was my article Brazzil Magazine – October 2007 - "The Smartest Thing China Could Do Right Now: Invest US$ 200 Billion in Brazil" - Written by Ricardo C. Amaral

…The final conclusion is: It's imperative that China move forward in an aggressive fashion and implement with Brazil the plan described in this four-part series of articles. And China should look at it as a matter of national security and future survival.

Monday, 01 October 2007 - Part 1 of 4
http://www.brazzil.com/compone.../9977.html

Friday, 05 October 2007 - Part 2 of 4
http://www.brazzil.com/compone.../9979.html

Thursday, 11 October 2007 - Part 3 of 4
http://www.brazzil.com/compone.../9983.html

Tuesday, 16 October 2007 - Part 4 of 4
http://www.brazzil.com/compone.../9985.html

Adrianeck, five years ago when Brazzil magazine published my 4-part article (I did submit it as one article, but the editor of Brazzil magazine asked me to break it up into small pieces), following these articles there are 739 comments, and by December 2208 about 22,210 people had read these articles. Since the end of December 2008 Brazzil magazine does not show anymore the number of people who are reading these articles. I would not be surprised if over 100,000 people have read that article in the last 5 years.

During the discussion about that article people brought up the subject of education. Why I did not list education as part of my economic development plan for Brazil?

And I did explain, that my article was about creating the foundations necessary to build the infrastructure of our country.

We were talking about borrowed money from China to build the foundations for the infrastructure of the Brazilian economy such as:

1) Nuclear power plants - US$ 60 billion
2) Strategic infrastructure - US$ 40 billion
3) High-speed broadband infrastructure - US$ 20 billion
4) High-speed rail networks - Bullet Trains - US$ 30 billion
5) Mortgage market - US$ 20 billion
6) Space development and exploration - US$ 30 billion

Note: Strategic infrastructure meaning highways, bridges, ports, airports, and so on....

By the way, Brazil has the resources to put my plan in action today.

What I said on the comments section of the articles 5 years ago is that education is very important, but the education budget should be part of the regular annual budget plan of the Brazilian government, and not of my plan which involved borrowing money from another country.

No country is going to fund the educational system of another country.

I promised Senator Cristovao Buarque that I would write an article with my ideas about what to do about the educational system in Brazil.

I have been procrastinating in writing that article, because it is not my area of expertize – my article will be how to go about re-designing the entire educational system in Brazil to be creative, innovative, efficient, relevant, and useful in the new world of the 21st century.

written by João da Silva, September 22, 2012

Adrianeck, very good piece you wrote above, but instead of writing as a comment here, you should write a complete article and submit it for publication to the editor of Brazzil magazine.

I second the motion. Adrian should write an article Titled " ET for the Dummy Professors". Or if he wishes, he could title it "EAD for the Dummies".smilies/wink.gifsmilies/cheesy.gifsmilies/grin.gif

No country is going to fund the educational system of another country.

You are absolutely right. But...but...but.., Brasil has enough money & brainpower to hook up its entire school system with low priced high speed broadband Network. So we don't need the Chinese money nor know-how. But...but...but.., their teachers are most welcome to sit at their homes in Beijing, Shanghai,etc; and teach our kids through the Internet in their spare time.smilies/smiley.gif
Reply to Joao da Silva
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 23, 2012

Ricardo: Joao, most of the foreign currency reserves that Brazil has today, almost US$ 400 billion dollars were accumulated in the last 5 years.

At the time when I wrote that article Brazil did not have the money, that's why I mentioned above: "By the way, Brazil has the resources to put my plan in action today."

Brazil?
written by Future of Brazil, September 24, 2012
Brazil have a Cultural disease. Its culture is already burning and little is left. It is like a looping, the Gov guys have bad education and they dont want it to get better or they loose their jobs. They want a fool people better to fool. The problem is that in most cases Brazilian people cant give a good point of view without TV, making it all a mess that will be hard to fix.
pay or become a piper (or piker)
written by Simpleton, September 24, 2012
"it is not worth playing the role of the good ole Devil's advogado all the time" - you're right Joao, you went there, tried that and got no where, glad you found another vocation. Do admit though that even if being committed full time to filling that role doesn't pay (and can be full of hazards unimagineable), there are those times when someone with a keen eye, the horse sense to not leap off the cliff with the hurd just because all those around them seem to be in agreement (or just plain sheepish) as well as the balls to go up against insurmountable odds and "just do it" since no one else will, ... well ...

Nail heads needing to be pounded down sometimes just can't be. Nice comment Future of Brazil.
Simpleton
written by João da Silva, September 24, 2012

you're right Joao, you went there, tried that and got no where, glad you found another vocation.

No Simp. It was not my vocation. I am a multitask peasant.smilies/wink.gif That experience showed me that "voluntary work" is a thankless job. End of Story.smilies/grin.gif
The world will be paying attention to this event....
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 25, 2012

Ricardo: The fact that Noam Chomsky is participating on this event it will help to put the spotlight on this major repression problem created by the Zionists.

Noam Chomsky "The Russell Tribunal on Palestine is very timely" – September 24, 2012
http://youtu.be/eUl9LI_c8rg

Noam Chomsky, who will be one of the speakers at New York Session (6-7 October 2012) of Russell Tribunal on Palestine, explains why he supports the initiative.

written by asp, September 25, 2012
f**k moan chumpski, the event just lost credibility, after all, this sob said china had better health care than the usa when millions were dying of starvation under mao, f**k that bitch

he had a huge paper about colombia and had 19 pages on the military industrial complex and one paragraph on farc calling them freedom fighters...f**k that son of a bitch

he has an agenda...
economics for anarchy and marxist theory
written by usa the envy of the world, September 26, 2012
noam chumpsky is a marxist/anarchist/racist/ communist liar and propagandist... anyone who quotes this vile despicable commie is an idiot and usefull fool for marxism.... viva fidel !! viva marx !! viva chavez !! viva lenin !! viva mao !!! viva che !!... viva rouseff !!!.. south americas leftists march to their graves blindfolded ..
Reply to usa the envy of the world
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 27, 2012

Ricardo: What you wrote says volumes about your educational level, and your lack of any intellect.

Noam Chomsky is considered the number one intellectual alive here in the United States today.

He is the number one most quoted “living author” today, and he is the number 8 most quoted author in history.

Noam Chomsky represents the "Last of a Dying Breed" here in the U.S. - Americans who use their brain to think.

Noam Chomsky is one of the few people here in the US who can connect the dots, as he consistently grasps the essence and what is at the core of most problems here in the US and abroad.

You can learn more about Noam Chomsky at:
http://thefinalcollapseoftheus..._8716.html

In one hand we have Noam Chomsky who wrote more than 100 books, and about ten authors took the time to write books about Noam Chomsky – on the other hand we have “usa the envy of the world” who can't write even a single sentence or paragraph that shows even a minimum level of intelligence.

http://www.chomsky.info/books.htm

written by asp, September 27, 2012
ha

sorry to counter you ric....then chumpski gives "intellectual" a bad name

what good is 100 books if it is filled with his slanted agenda? there are two blatent bulls**tting positions on his part, how can i trust him?

i dont trust his intellectual, wide quoted , 100 book writing ass as far as i can throw a bus

he is just a big contributor to "america is the big bad boogy man out to get you" mentality that is going around the world to hide agendas of the people pushing that bs

godamn, i did business in salvador and rio the last months, what a wonderful country you have ric !!!
written by asp, September 27, 2012
i saw bloco afro drums in salvador and had wondeful food and spent the afternoon in pelo....eating carne de sol....

saw plataforma folklorico show, wow, what a culture, your afro brazilian culture is second to none in the world, its the white boys at globo and in the rock groups that suck

and the musicians i saw playing jazz and samba/bossa ...my god, what talent, top class compared to anywhere !!! paulo russo, rafael vernet, kiko contenintino (with milton nascimento now), marcelo martins ( playing with djavan now)....incredible talents !!! my god why wont the brazilian media show these incredible musicians more ? these are the bearers of brazilian culture and music on their backs
written by Double-Dot, September 27, 2012

sorry to counter you ric....then chumpski gives "intellectual" a bad name

Never heard of this Chumpisky. Must be a Commie KGB agent from Roosia.smilies/angry.gif

God bless America
Entertaining News from the UN Annual Meeting
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 28, 2012

Ricardo: This happened yesterday when they did let lose on the stage of the UN annual meeting the neurotic, insane, lunatic and warmongering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu – he showed up with a piece of paper and some crayons, and he managed to draw a picture, but the second part of his presentation was more effective because of its visual impact.

The insane, lunatic and warmongering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu said: “I have been “crying wolf” to the world for the last 7 years that Iran is only six or seven months away from most of the fuel they need to build a small nuclear device...

The second part of Netanyahu's UN presentation it was more effective and it was a real success; when he showed at the UN a set of more realistic visual effects to back up his point of view regarding Iran as follows:

Prime Minister Netanyahu said to the UN General Assembly here you can see the real threat to Israel from Iran

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/...enumber=73

Benjamin Nethanyahu is already studying very closely the following material to get some new ideas for him to use at his next UN General Assembly meeting

Ricardo: By the way, the insane, lunatic and warmongering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu is already studying very closely the following material to get some new ideas for him to use at his next UN General Assembly meeting:

http://youtu.be/43-wh0MUYg8

written by João da Silva, September 28, 2012

Where is our friend Simpleton, the "Devil's Advogado"? Git him alive, hale and healthy.smilies/wink.gifsmilies/cheesy.gifsmilies/grin.gif
Here is the first intelligent conversation that I have seen on the mainstream media about Israel, the Zionists, and the old USA

Ricardo: The insane, lunatic and warmongering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu have been “crying wolf” to the world for the last 7 years that Iran is only six or seven months away from most of the fuel they need to build a small nuclear weapon - it turned out he has actually been "Crying Wolf" for the last 20 years.

For the last 20 years Nethanyahu have been saying on a regular basis that in 6 to 7 months Iran will have a nuke.

Anyway, here is the first intelligent conversation that I have seen on the mainstream media about Israel, the Zionists
, and its relation to the United States:

CrossTalk: Bibi's Bomb – September 28, 2012

http://youtu.be/hdZ6amA4AN4

Is there a fog of war? After years of threat, will Israel attack Iran? And is Iran really a danger to Israel? What role will the US play in this? Is Netanyahu terrified of Iran? And how will the US-Israeli relations evolve? CrossTalking with Miko Peled and Gideon Levy.

Reply to ASP
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 29, 2012

Ricardo: ASP, to calm you down regarding Noam Chomsky, then enjoy this music:

Gipsy Kings - Djobi Djoba
http://youtu.be/71mqvRmgMuE

Gipsy Kings - Rumba
http://youtu.be/6KKXfw2hZVg

Gipsy Kings - Inspiration
http://youtu.be/VcOvqpOWCwM

Gipsy Kings - Un Amor
http://youtu.be/h7vArAdpAXc

Benjamin Nethanyahu is severely mentally ill
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, September 29, 2012

Ricardo: You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that Israel and the Israeli people have a major problem regarding its crazy, insane, lunatic, trigger happy and warmonger Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu.

That raving lunatic does not know the difference between his cute drawing that he made with his crayons that he showed to the world – you can see by his drawing that he has been watching too many cartoons.

In his mentally insane world this is his reality:

http://youtu.be/43-wh0MUYg8

By the way, this insane, and lunatic person might decide to drop one of Israel's ThermoNuclear warheads on one of his neighbours.

For the last 20 years this mental case has been babbling the same old non-sense: “in about 6 or 7 months Iran will build a nuke.”

The New York Times, I guess the newspaper had nothing better of substance to put on the front page of the newspaper on Friday, other than a picture of this mental case (Benjamin Nethanyahu) holding his cute little drawing of a cartoon type of bomb - maybe The New York Times was trying to scare the kids in the United States, since the American kids also recognize and have seen that type of bomb in action on the “Tom & Jerry” show and also Wile E. Coyote on the “Road Runner” show.

I know has been 20 years that this raving lunatic is saying that Iran is 6 to 7 months away from acquiring a nuclear weapon. Please at least someone in Israel do us all a favor and show to this lunatic what a real nuclear weapon looks like instead of the “Tom and Jerry” bomb that scared a hell out of him.

http://www.fotosearch.com/phot...eapon.html

Gordon Duff: Mossad organized US embassy attack – September 28, 2012
http://youtu.be/HjAxzTOMmdQ

He also said in the above video that people in Israel are aware and they know that Benjamin Nethanyahu is severely mentally ill.

written by asp, September 30, 2012
ha , ric, not a big gypsy kings fan...but, thanks for trying

hey, at least i dont call chumpksi a communist...these dick heads that come in calling everyone a communist , they call obama a communist, they are full of s**t...they have no idea what a real communist is

now, me and joao are going to have a communist mayer soon....which explains in my mind why the escola da samba that won 2 years ago, used the theme of how great che guevera was...had his daughter there and everything...what a croc of s**t, i see how that leads directly to her slick campain this year that marx would turn over in his grave at the capatalist funding or it....so i know how really bad real communists smell up front..but, these a*****es calling anyone coming down the pike , communists...is bulls**t

chumpski just has a plain old anti american agenda....he has no qualms about lying and slanting his agenda...so i dont trust his ass....just like i dont trust republicans....they lie their f**king asses off ...god im going to laugh so hard at these miserable son of a bitches when obama wins a second term...so many of these dickheads screamed at the top of their lungs that obama is going to lose...f**k them
Not yet time
written by Simpleton, September 30, 2012
The prophesied rider in the purple garb on the white horse riding up to the east gate of Jerusalem is having second thoughts. Ahmendinajad is still dancing in the Mullah's court. An apt saying I've heard (from some of my brasileira friends) - Você me provoca.
A Saying
written by Kras , October 04, 2012
We have a tee shirt here in our rural bairro (Minas) that simply states "Make a difference"
We started this some 4 years ago just to get people to think about the future of their children and their community
Today there is an annual college scholarship fund for a girl and boy each year paid fully from the donations of people and local industries
The community has never looked and felt better to those of us who live here...... the're not giant steps but, we are moving and not complaining
Wall Street Institutions such as "Goldman Sachs the Pillage People" - they are worse than the MAFIA...
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, October 04, 2012

Ricardo: I have mentioned a number of times over the years here on Brazzil magazine: That if any Brazilian company or any government at any level that still is doing any business with companies such as "Goldman Sachs the Pillage People" - then you are doing business with the mafia, and if they screw your company or your local government in any way, you deserve it, because you are an idiot and a "Jackass" if you still are doing business with this predatory mafia organization.

Companies such as "Goldman Sachs the Pillage People" makes its money by pillaging and screwing pathetic people like you who are not smart enough to realize that Bernie Madoff is considered to be an amateur when compared with the gangsters who work for "Goldman Sachs the Pillage People" and its network of thieves.

I just posted the following at the Elite Trader Economics forum:

The Crumbling of America
http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/...enumber=25

October 4, 2012

SouthAmerica: For many years now, I have been writing on a regular basis on my articles on Brazzil magazine and other publications, and also on my postings on the Elite Trader Economics forum, on Brazzil magazine comment section, on Facebook, and so on...about how Wall Street has been looting, pillaging, destroying the foundations of the US economic and financial system, and milking the entire system to the bone until just the carcass of the US economic and financial system is left to rot and decompose.

And at the same time completely pulverize and destroy what is left of the US dollar and its illusory idea that it is backed by the "full faith and credit of the United States." By that time Wall Street would also have milked to the bone all the US government resources.

The Wall Street “too big to fail” financial institutions are setting up the entire US economic and financial system for a total collapse and quick demise just like the Soviet Union.

On this video Dr. Michael Hudson describes how corrupt, and rotten the US financial system has become in the United States from the Wall Street “too big to fail” gangsters, to the Treasury, to a moronic Federal Reserve, and so on...– it is like a cancer that is quickly killing the patient.

There's a very good reason to vote for Mitt Romney in the current presidential race – if he wins he will speedy up the final collapse of the US economic and financial system into a black hole – and take the US economic and financial system out of its misery with a quick death in a massive meltdown just like the Soviet Union.

These gangsters of Wall Street are looting everything in sight, and they are going to leave nothing behind in the United States, just a collapsed economic and financial system for the next generation of Americans.

Keiser Report: Cadavers Collateralized Debt – October 4, 2012
http://youtu.be/OqN5GGYXNF0

In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert bring a bankster rat onto set to discuss the civil suit against JP Morgan's mortgage fraud. We revisit episode 97 of the Keiser Report on which journalist Teri Buhl had first warned you about the residential mortgage back security fraud issue on JP Morgan's balance sheet - thanks to their purchase of Bear Stearns.

In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Dr. Michael Hudson, author of The Bubble and Beyond: Fictitious Capital, Debt Deflation and Global Crisis, about Timothy Geithner's role in facilitating the takeover of the banking system by the Wall Street mafia and about the oligarchic counter revolution against democracy in Europe.

no need to sneak into the usa illegally . america is soon coming to you !!!.
written by yuor igoe, October 05, 2012
usa will soon be establishing a huge military presence in south america and creating a multi-country business and trade presence that will bring big american companies employing millions of south americans . america will bring the beautifull american lifestyle that all latin america loves and dreams about right to their towns and cities..malls ,hotels,auto dealerships, the whole lifestyle brought to you !!!.. so stay there !!!..really just stay there..
The End of America
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, October 05, 2012

Ricardo: I just posted this info on various locations on the web:

The End of America
http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/...enumber=13

October 5, 2012

SouthAmerica: Here is how over a short period of time Americans and the United States became enslaved and completely submissive to Israel.

The United States is the first superpower in world history that surrendered its sovereignty by choice, and became vassals to a little country that don't even existed a few years ago.

I don't know anything more Pathetic than that – it looks like the American people became “Brain Dead” for some reason.

Zionist Lobby, Money and the US Politics – October 4, 2012
http://youtu.be/iK-GD7WWgls

For more than half a century, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) has worked to strengthen the US-Israel relationship. From a small pro-Israel public affairs boutique in the 1950s, AIPAC has grown into a 100,000-member national movement described by The New York Times as "the most important organization affecting America's relationship with Israel."

For many years AIPAC has falsely advertised Israel as a "democratic state" that best serves US interests in a turbulent and unpredictable part of the world, covering up Israel's suppression of human rights and its very nature as an entity premised on fanatic militarism, racial segregation and injustice.

Each year, AIPAC is involved in more than 100 legislative and policy initiatives involving Middle East policy or aimed at broadening and deepening the US -Israel bond. AIPAC claims it "has a stranglehold on Congress". With a $47 million a year budget and more than 100 full-time staffers, it is no doubt a formidable advocate for Israel's interests.

Mitt Romney said that if he is elected president he would start a war against Iran ASAP
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, October 05, 2012

Ricardo: I posted the following in a few websites today:

Charlie Rose Show: Analysis of the US Presidential Debate with Norah O'Donnell – October 3, 2012
http://www.charlierose.com/vie...ment_92281

October 5, 2012

@SharkswithfrikingLazers – You wrote: “Romney says 50% of recent college graduates can NOT find employment.”

By the way, Mitt Romney has a plan to solve this unemployment problem for the kids age 18 to 30 years old – it is called the “DRAFT”.

Mitt Romney said that if he is elected president he would start a war against Iran ASAP.

Since the US Armed Forces has been decimated by over 10-years of constant wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and all kinds of covert operations around the world – today the US Army is a basket case that can't keep up even with the Taliban in Afghanistan.

If you vote for Mitt Romney he will take care of your children, and grandchildren, and he will keep them busy in the Middle East and North Africa where your loved ones will have the opportunity of being blown up into little pieces, or if they can survive the experience they will become mental cases like the other over 100,000 young Americans who returned home from Iraq and Afghanistan in the last 10 years.

The good news for the American people is that they changed the rules since the Vietnam War, and this time around the woman also will be drafted and they will be sent to be slaughtered in some foreign land with the boys.

Capital Account – October 3, 2012

Gerald Celente on the Presidential Reality Show

http://youtu.be/cPibdKFnB3A

Relax and enjoy it...
written by Ricardo C. Amaral, October 14, 2012

Ricardo: Relax and enjoy it...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/...did=249835

Write comment

security code
Write the displayed characters

busy

Joomla 1.5 Templates by Joomlashack