Japan Ships Back to Brazil Over 300,000 Dekaseguis

Brazilian dekaseguis in Japan Japan is planning to combat unemployment by sending back to their countries of origin 400.000 South American immigrants of Japanese stock, most of them from Brazil. The idea is to pay these immigrants known as dekaseguis a small subsidy and a one way ticket to South America, an initiative that has generated some controversy in the Japanese press.

The immigrants return program, similar to that of Spain, is financed by Japan's ministry of Health, Work and Human Services and became effective April first. The program enables all "nikkeis" (Japanese of South American origin) to receive a subsidy of 2.300 Euros (US$ 3,118) plus 1.560 Euros (US$ 2,115) per family dependent, which should be enough so see them off back to their countries of origin.

According to census data from 2007 there are an estimated 400.000 "nikkei" in Japan of which 310.000 from Brazil; 60.000 from Peru and the rest from Argentina, Bolivia and Colombia.

Brazil which last year celebrated the centenary of Japanese immigration has the largest community with 1.5 million.

Tokyo authorities' decision has three main objectives reports the Japanese press: help "Nikkei" workers return to their countries of origin; ease the domestic labor market and avoid having to pay unemployment insurance to the tune of 1.500 Euros (US$ 2,033) per month.

In the nineties when Japan was short of labor it eased its rigid immigration regulations giving South Americans of Japanese origin the chance to obtain work permits to cover the three "K": Kitsui, Kitani and Kiken, that is the hard, dirty and dangerous jobs the locals refused to apply for.

According to the Tokyo press, authorities were also fearful of having to offer work permits to close trade allies, China and Iran.

Mercopress

Comments   

0 #12 Political pain in the RsSimpleton 2009-04-11 03:10
I would have to agree with forrest on that point also. They can get the "work" at the house parties thrown in Brasilia but thier education, training and skills are much different than the usual entertainment that they would displace. Capoeira-Geisha cum Jitsu might put the kibosch on the abusive flavor of the debauchery those in the Panalto have grown accustomed to.
0 #11 BidsSimpleton 2009-04-11 02:35
I don't like the suggested opening bid price nor the lot size quantities forrest has marked to market. Can I have a quick pass review and inspection before taking delivery? I do like Brasilian Sanseis as Joao will attest and might up my offer for the right package deal.
0 #10 Ch.cforrest allen brown 2009-04-09 02:56
no one from the US can work in the new ford plant in brasil even though it is a US company
or wallmart eather I went there my green card in hand could speak S.P.E. but they would not hire me
even wrote a letter to wall mart in arkanas and was sent back with they can hire whom ever they want
even if you are leagle it does not matter . so in responce i ask them why they employed so many ileagles in the US
there reply to there knolage walmart does not hire ileagles to work for them

smart move for japan , but a pain in the political ass for brasil as know they will have to put up with people that
are smart enough to know better

any one want to take a bet on that

with just 1/3 of them being shiped back would have 3 million jobs , and save several billion dollars a year
0 #9 Ch.cJoão da Silva 2009-04-08 12:37
Quote:
Ch.C

Good to know you are from Geneva! I am from Philadelphia
How come you didn't know Ch.c was from Geneve? He makes sure that every single blogger in this site knows this important fact. ;-) As for to be from Philadelphia, it wasn't too difficult to figure out!

Quote:
I used to speak a few languages but now I am down to two or three, namely the Kings English,, ebonics, and jibberish. As the nonsense in my head starts to evaporate with old age, I'll start mumbling.
Comrade Daniels, your are in excellent company. :D

Quote:
It is why I understand Asp so well.
Now you are trying to twist the tiger by its tail. ;-)

Cheers, Comrade, the battle for Stalingrad was won, but the war is not yet over.
0 #8 JACK DANIELS 2009-04-08 07:25
as to my english terms fell through floor instead of the cracks , when a politican or movie star has done something the rong way
the floor opens up and the hole deal is frogtton quick .

Forgotten is different from dropping the matter

but sence obamas ant gto a new date for yet another deportation hearing who knows
she was to be deported 5 years ago but fell through the floor .

Ch.C

Good to know you are from Geneva! I am from Philadelphia

Senor da Silva:

I used to speak a few languages but now I am down to two or three, namely the Kings English,, ebonics, and jibberish. As the nonsense in my head starts to evaporate with old age, I'll start mumbling. It is why I understand Asp so well.Thanks for inquiring.
0 #7 May be Ch.c,ch.c. 2009-04-07 11:42
eventually has another opinion !

Simple.

As per Lula own words, repeated time and again, Brazil is the country best prepared WORLDWIDE !
Thus HE should be able to provide jobs in Brazil for these Brazilians expats.

Better yet !
How many foreigners are allowed to work LEGALLY...IN BRAZILIAN COMPANIES ?
Such as at Petrobras, Cia Vale, Banco Itau, Banco do Brasil, etc etc.

As for Switzerland :
the country with a total population of 7,8 millions, has 20 % of them not even with a Swiss passport, but legally residing and working. Thus not taking in account the illegals !
In my state, Geneva, with a population of 450'000, it is even 50 %. And that DOESNT COUNT yet the the tens of thousands of diplomats and foreigners working for the International agencies...PLUS the 65'000 jobs we provide to French residents working legally in my state but residing just across the border !

Last but not least, in my state, you dont even need to be with a national passport or be a local resident to get a LEGAL job at our
state and municipals administrations!

Who else in the world is as open as my country and state ???????
I challenge anyone to spell the name of TWO Countries.
Bercause fact, there is one, but.....but...but with a total population 16 times smaller than my country.

And despite such openess we have much less than half the European unemployment rate.

Examples: Would Forrest or Ric be able to find a LEGAL job at Petrobras, Banco do Brasil, or in one of your state or municipal administration...while being a legal resident in Brazil...but not having a Brazilian passport ?????????
Or would Forrest and Ric, assuming they resided in Argentina with a Bolivian or Argentina passport...be able to find a LEGAL job at Petrobras, Banco Itau or in one of your state or municipal administration just around the border ???????

MORE THAN DOU8TFUL !!!! NOT SO....IN MY COUNTRY AND EVEN LESS DOUBTFUL...IN MY STATE !

Anyway....enjoy !

:D ;-) :D ;-) :D ;-) :D ;-)
0 #6 JD I AM from TEXAS and dont care about my penmanship as most people dont care about the US forrest allen brown 2009-04-07 07:19
as to my english terms fell through floor instead of the cracks , when a politican or movie star has done something the rong way
the floor opens up and the hole deal is frogtton quick .

if you rember the house banking deal where senators were cashing chques that were no good and never paying them back ??????
do you rember that , what ever happen to it !!!!!!!!!
nothing they shifted the focus of the people to the black supream court nonie fro puting a pubic hair on miss hills coke can .
and the public forgot .

the house of non color is a jab at political correct ness being white is a racists term acording to people of color

set , in other words have her come and sit down in the house of non color where no one can reach her or deport her as if she was sent back to where she came from she would be a target for kidnapings or used as a tool to work Obama in favor of whom ever took her .

were you talking to them or at them ??????
i never have had a person snub me when i tryed to talk to them .
as far as where they were from depends where you are living as people tend to go to where more of there country men live
so they dont feel alone and have comon language .

the deal with the new slaves is , the US government is doing nothing about them it is like the sliping through the cracks deal again make the people focus on the down turn ,the war , not there failure to act on the probluem at hand of illeagles

take this in my cousin works for the county health department goes to all the fast food resturants where all the back staff in spanish , most are paid on 1099 form the few that receive a chque speack english and were born here .
but yet the FF industry as many others require one to be bilingual to work for them , that is a political thing that congress has pased up 4 times in 15 years english as the countrys language , that would hurt there votes in congress , the dnile of there culture in the USA , but to have to speak spanish or another language to work ,
in every country i have been to none of the government offices gave you a transulation to english you are on your own for that .
all my court doc were taken down and i paid to have them done .

SO again the US congress has bent the public over and offered up our (..0..) to other countries

and to put gas on the fire
iran and north koera cant have a nuke and the US is demanding a halt to it but yet brasil is working on one and they say nothing
when brasil is just as bad as them on breaking treatys .
0 #5 Jack DanielsJoão da Silva 2009-04-06 16:22
Quote:
is your mother tongue English? I notice that you make slight boo boos. The correct colloquialism is that she "fell through the cracks!"
You also said "non-color" to mean "white person"
then you said "baby-set" instead of "baby sit"
It makes me ask you a second time, are you using a Translator?
Comrade Daniels, lets cut your bullshit on nitpicking on FAB´s English and concentrate on the substance of his comments. In case you didn't know, he has read around 200,000 books in his lifetime (all in English) and loves to piss on people that question his ability to express himself in his "native" language. Blame it on his wry sense of humor.btw, you are not very proficient in other languages, besides English, as our distinguished blogger Lord Augustus pointed out correctly in another thread.

Quote:
In the Katrina hurricane disaster, certain companies had their work force from Latin or South America and nobody was allowed to speak. It made me wonder if there wasn't a new kind of slavery surfacing in America? Workers are contracted by large hotel chains from other countries and they are like indentured or held under very strict rules. Of course, I really don't know what the situation is because none of them will talk to you. They are forbidden.
Spot on and even FAB can not contest it. If the Latin American rulers are unable to provide jobs to their subjects at decent wages, they have no other option besides migrating to other places. How do you explain the behavior of the pathetic behavior of the "Caudilhos" down South? They pay lip service to the poor and at the same time keep them ignorant and poor.
0 #4 a new form of slavery?JACK DANIELS 2009-04-06 15:03
FAB:
she was to be deported 5 years ago but fell through the floor
her next move will be to the house of non color to baby set obamas kids .

is your mother tongue English? I notice that you make slight boo boos. The correct colloquialism is that she "fell through the cracks!"
You also said "non-color" to mean "white person"
then you said "baby-set" instead of "baby sit"
It makes me ask you a second time, are you using a Translator?

I was near a bank around here that was finishing construction. A company came by to install the bushes, flowers, mulch, and the drive. Everyone seemed like they were from Peru or Guatemala. I went out to talk to them but they all seemed frightened to death of me. They all wore uniforms as though they were professional gardeners but they all stared without saying a word. They seemed to me to be of Mayan descent so I suspected they were from Guatemala.

In the Katrina hurricane disaster, certain companies had their work force from Latin or South America and nobody was allowed to speak. It made me wonder if there wasn't a new kind of slavery surfacing in America? Workers are contracted by large hotel chains from other countries and they are like indentured or held under very strict rules. Of course, I really don't know what the situation is because none of them will talk to you. They are forbidden.

Does anyone know what is going on here.

We have the 13th Ammendment to the constitution which prohibits it but...you never know. With George Bush, who knew that they would trash the constitution as well as all international laws.
0 #3 João da Silva 2009-04-06 09:18
Quote:
to cover the three "K": Kitsui, Kitani and Kiken, that is the hard, dirty and dangerous jobs the locals refused to apply for.
May be Ch.c, with his golden heart ,will be able to find suitable placements in Switzerland for those 310,000 Nippo-Brasilians as they possess all the three "K"s.

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Who's Online

We have 7125 guests and no members online

Statistics

Users
Articles
Articles View Hits

----------

cheap cocktail dresses

----------

Brazilian Male Enhancement Review at Breastsenlargementreview.com

----------

Brazilian Breasts Enlargement Cream

----------

Brazilian Top Breast Enlargement Reviews

----------

Brazilian Male Enhancement Pills at Breastsenlargementguide.com

----------

bruidsmeisjes jurken

----------

vestidos de noche

----------

ballkleider

----------

Cheap Prom Dresses

----------

Churrasco Equipment and Brazilian Meat Skewers

----------

Vestidos Noiva em Weddingmart.pt

----------

Australia Fashion Online Outlet store

----------

Robe de cocktail

----------

Our good partner Everbuying.com provides wide selections of products at best price for worldwide free shipping.

----------

Cheap Dre Beats

----------

Buy Cheap Nike Mercurial Soccer Cleats from MercurialCity now!

----------

Shopping Reviews

----------

----------

robe de cocktail

----------

Cheap Wedding Dresses

----------

bruidsjurken

----------

Find Me Handbags

----------