Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
Vote Casted

11/12/2002
21:45:38
Subject: ALNICOM has serious mental issues.
IP: Logged

Just a vote.... how many think ALNICOM is a raving lunatic?

Vote here YES or NO.

Anonymous

11/12/2002
22:21:41
RE: ALNICOM has serious mental issues.

More little boy crafty than a raving lunatic.

Many years ago Alnicom didn't get enough attention from his mommy and has been seeking someone to pay attention to him ever since. He has discovered that the more radical and outrageous posts he makes here, the more attention he gets. Therefore, all who respond to his posts are filling in to be his surrogate mommies and giving him the attention he feels he should have gotten.

braslvr

11/12/2002
22:59:12

True, most 3 year olds can cut and paste.....

Fed up

11/12/2002
23:29:02

True. Lets return this forum to helping eachother by answering people's legitimate questions and offering useful information. The problem is that people respond to him. If his postings never got replys, eventually he'd give up. Let's focus on making this a meaningful, educational and helpful forum.IGNORE HIM AND HOPEFULLY HE'LL GO AWAY AS WILL ANYONE ELSE LIKE HIM!

BRENT

11/13/2002
12:16:31

ALNICOM is a jackass, from what I've read.

Is he a lunatic? Dunno... I can't read all the Portuguese posts.

My vote is YES, if just to be negative.

Vargas

11/13/2002
12:52:20

I'll go with that. ANICOM's a little bitch. He's uninformed, if
nothing else.

ALNICOM

11/13/2002
14:56:14

Brent, if u can't read portuguese post, don't say a thng that u can't comprise...

Pirambuence
 Email

11/14/2002
01:34:38

Companeiro Alnicom is right on!!! the only criticism I've seen of his messaage has been name calling, this implies the ignorance is on the other side of the coin. As a very loyal and dedicated American citizen with relatives and friends in Brazil I read the forum to learn and have learned much from Alnicom's post.

Nioght before last I was watching the history channel where they had some kind of a US army drill sargeant bellowing out orders to a gang of young new recruits. As he reached into a container to pull out some mortars for the kids to learn how to use they did a close-up of the old goat's hands and clear as day on his right hand was a large ring with a very clear swastika for all to see. I was a bit shocked and pissed to see this, but was going to forget about it until I read the reaction to Alnicom's statements.
Vamos procurar a verdade e deixar da porqueria.

se-dissem que os judeus mandem a media norte american, se este e verdade eles devem investigar o que esta passando nesta programa popular com os americanos. A defesa e necessario, mas com a swastika nao!

Anonymous

11/14/2002
02:07:47

Ok Pirambuance, we can add you to the dumb and dumber list.

First off, before you make wild accusations, learn your military law. It is against U.S. Military regulation for any member of any U.S. Armed force to wear any emblem of any political Organization that was not issued, or approved, by that Armed Service. Therefore, unless the Army was passing out rings with swastikas to all drill sergeants, none would be wearing them. And that isn't about to happen.

Would you know a swastika from a Maltese Cross if you saw it? Or any of several other things that might look similar, but are certainly not swastikas. You can't spell, maybe you can't see very well either.

But most importantly, if you believe that Alnicom is posting good information, anything posted by you is automatically suspect. Of course, that's been known for some time by any who read these posts very often.

You and comrade Alnicom can be 'right on' together, and mutually ignored.

Anonymous

11/15/2002
23:34:04

Ms. Nominous: Yu is solutely rite, I does hav sum stutters in ma spellin. Me an Mok Twain was da same in dat. Ah gits da ideah dat yu thunk I is dum o suttin. Ah sho nuff hopes dat aint so, havin spent all dat time an munny an ennergee tryin ta git masef an edumacashun.
But Ah wants yu to no dat Ah nevah once said de man wit de ring wuz in da army-- Yu shood no dat telyvishun is a show to make vu-ers think they is seein supthin reel. In dis kase dey wuz permotin da symbul wut wuz on dat ring, an Ah show duz no a swa-stikkaha when ah sees one.
But ah sees dat yu is knot about to open yo mind to thinkin bout thangs--yu is on line to hairy-ass folkss what wants to talk bout ishues. Ah gots to say Ah feels soorry fo yu cuz yu is afrayed of ideas what is difrent from yorn.

Alnicom

11/16/2002
06:04:25

The yankee's problems is them ignorance, they only see them own side, they believe in CNN, they don't know the things happen around them. They don't see the oder side, they believe tat USA is good for us, for poor countries.

Don't exist help!

Sorry for my poor english!

Procurem saber dos fatos antes de defenderem o governo do seu querido país, pois ele é tao (ou até mais) obscuro do que outros governos. Vocês acreditam realmente que há uma ajuda dos EUA à Africa? Ou seria apenas uma troca de interesses, enquanto o governo de paises africanos recebem dinheiro e comida, os EUA recebem suas preciosas joias, ouros, rubis e materias-prima em geral, na qual os EUA não é auto-suficiente, e necessita para alavancar a sua tecnologia, como no caso do silício brasileiro que é usado nos chips de computadores.

Anonymous

11/16/2002
10:25:33

Well pirnancylace. In the first post you infer the show you were watching was the history channel, showing a U.S. Army Drill Sergeant. While in the second post you say it was a put on show. So you were either lying in the first post, or the second one. Which doesn't matter, you've shown yourself to be a liar in any case.

You did bring up two other points however, the first that the Drill Sergeant was an 'old goat'. And, since most U.S. Army miliary personnel retire before age 40 indicates that you may still be just a child. The second being your professed belief in alnicon. His posts are for children or the retarded.

Finally, to compare you to Mark Twain is like comparing a tricycle to a Mercedes. Mark Twain misspelled certain words intentionally, not through ignorance as you, a 'dedicated american citizen' (too dumb to learn the language) does.

I can easily understand people learning the English language misspelling words, or using them in the wrong context, but a 'dedicated american citizen' should try to learn his own language before posting his ignorance in public.

brazzaboy

11/16/2002
11:16:52

These posts are meant for information, ideas, thoughts etc. Just because someone believes in something different from the 'AMERICANOS' does not automatically give the 'AMERICANOS' the right to call him a raving lunatic. What is one of the most important amendments of the US constitution. Or did you 'AMERICANOS' forget about 'FREE SPEECH' unless it is coming from the mouths of'AMERICANOS'. Then of course everything is fins and dandy.'Cause 'AMERICANOS' are right in everything they say and do.

Not an American but from North America and someone who is always proud to stand and defend 'BEAUTIFUL BRASIL'

Tennis Anyone?

11/16/2002
11:55:57

Well Brazzaboy, thank you for correcting all on how this should be done. I thought these posts were to follow the lead thought posted by the initial poster in an open and free forum. And, if a person didn't like the thread, it was one they could stay out of, or add to as they chose. Must have missed something. According to you at any rate.

No one said that alnicom shouldn't post, merely that he was a raving lunatic. And the right of free speech certainly gives anyone the right to say that his posts are those of lunacy. At least where there is free speech. Or do you understand the concept?

Patinho

11/16/2002
22:48:35

Brazzaboy,

You are American right? Dude, chill a little bit. I like most of your posts... however I always sense an underlying tone that you are disappointed at being an American. (North American, whatever). Look, I am completely crazy about Brazil too, and yes there are many things that disappoint me about American culture and the system here. Yet, I am proud to be an American. You just seem to have alot of anger toward your birthplace and I wonder why? I mean... America has problems... well, so does Brazil. Why do you sound so anti-American? There is a saying that I am sure you have heard "If you don't love it, leave it."
Don't "try" just "do".
I have a passion for Brazil that runs deep in my blood.... however, I will always embrace the country of my birth. "America is the tree I was born in, but Brazil is the sky that I fly in."
Now, don't get me wrong.. I am not trying to be pugilistic here... or pick fights. I am just curious at what made you so bitter towards your fellow countrymen. If you prefer to reply to me by e-mail, I will include my address.

Of course, If I somehow missunderstood your being American then please disregard the above post. it makes no sense in that case, and I assumed to much.

However, the rest does apply:
Since we do have free speech here, actually, we DO have the right to call anyone a raving lunatic for whatever reason we want. Whether or not I agree with ALNICOM or not, is not the point.
Also, I am glad that you defend "Beautiful Brazil" with such passion. So do I, when the need arises. But in this case it is not Brazil that is being attacked... it is ALNICOM.
Remember, just because he is Brazilian and he has opposing view points to certain aspects of American culture, does not make him right. Can you speak portuguese? I suggest you read his posts again carefully. Although he makes some interesting points brought across in a childish manner, most of it is bullshit, for lack of a better word.
Don't be so eager to agree with someone just because you like the country they are from.
Either way... that just MY opinion. And my opinion only matters to me. lol
I could be completely wrong in all this... you be the judge, since I am specifically talking to you.
Anyway... I hope I did not come across as rude, this was not my intention.

I look forward to your reply.

Patinho__@hotmail.com

brazzaboy

11/17/2002
06:01:04

1) I am not American. I consider myself a citizen of the world. My father (Welsh) my mother (english/irish) me born in India ( parents missionaries) now a citizen of Canada which I hate and AM trying to LEAVE. As you can see I am not really anyone thing. I just hate the attitude not so much of the US but AMERICANOS which is what Canadians are also. For you see in this country everyone sits on a fence hums and has and does nothing. According to the people here they are perfect, this is the garde of eden. There are no problems which I know very well there are. The federal government is being caught in corruption investigations daily. The provincial governments are not a lot better. Crime is on the increase. Canada has the highest rate of teen pregnancies, teen alcoholics, teen drug users, single parent families than any other 'developed country' yet there are no problems here. Brasil admits there problems and still love life.

2. I don't agree with everything Mr.Alnicom says, but to call someone a raving lunatic for his views is not right. You like being called a raving lunatic because someone disagrees with you.? I doubt it. Is it right that someone should call you a raving lunatic because they don't agree with your views? Absolutely NOT. If you answer yes to these 2 questions then I can't believe that you really have the ability to think straight. Which I believe you do.

Hope everyone understands what I have just tried to say. Hatred and intolerance and ignorance is what fuels the fires of war. Just look at the Middle East, Chechnya, Ireland, Africa, The Philippines, SE> Asia. Need I say more. Lets learn to be more civil and live in peace even for a few moments.

Alnicom

11/17/2002
06:26:59

thanx.

You are a example of a person tha see other visions and respect, even if u don''t agree.

Patinho

11/17/2002
15:39:25

Brazzaboy,

Ok... thanks for stting me straight... I DID assume too much. So you live in Canada? Sorry. lol. (Nothing against Canadians) It's just too damn cold there. Good luck in getting out.

See ya around.

brazzaboy

11/18/2002
02:53:32

I hope you are sorry that I live in Canada not that you assumed so much. After 27 years living in a 'perfect' society with 'perfect' citizens I am desperate to do anything to get to normalcy even paying off a corrupt official. LOL.

GOD BLESS BRASIL

Alnicom

11/18/2002
15:32:43

No, I live in Brazil, and I know that my governments are totally corrupts!

brazzaboy

11/18/2002
15:47:20

So is mine Alnicom, only your people know it and get on with life. Here they hide everything under the carpet and pretend it is all perfect. That's why I love Brasil so much, your people are alive and honest.

GOD BLESS BRASIL

Alnicom

11/19/2002
14:14:51

Brazilians are very happy but doens't have claw!

P 1

Back to our cover