Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
br4me

11/24/2002
11:47:46
Subject: Nice lady wanted for marriage
IP: Logged

I am still looking for a nice Brasilian lady for marriage. I know many wonderful ladies down there but 99% of them want to leave Brasil. I want to experience the wonder of that country. So if anyone has any ideas, not into bars/clubs, let me know. And, yes I know there will be some who laugh and scoff and tell me to stay home and away from the Brasileiras, but to you I say be proud of the fact that someone not of your country loves it enough to want to be there.

the BR man

Been There

11/24/2002
12:32:17
RE: Nice lady wanted for marriage

Four years ago I was in a situation similar to yours. Then I joined a free service called Almas Gemeas - http://www.terra.com.br/almas/
In less than a week I got more than 100 letters from interested Brazilian women. Most of them did not want to leave Brazil. At end it worked out marvelously with a girl from the northeast. We've been married now for almost two years and living -- we hope -- happily ever after, here in the US.

Good luck.

br4me

11/24/2002
14:25:41

God bless you been there. Will try my luck.

forgetfull
 Email

11/24/2002
15:46:35

While surfing the internet I cam upon a site that offered the personal ads of brazilian women with ads and photos.

The background graphics were pink.
There was no cost to scan and read.
There were hundreds.
So far I have been unable to remember or return to this site.
I am looking to making a couple of friends, I do not want to pay to preview & read.

No sex sites.
Any suggestions?

brazzaboy

11/25/2002
02:49:02

There are a few sites where you can view ads but pay for addresses etc. try. www.latineuro.com or www.carametade.com

brazilian girl
 Email

1/15/2003
11:15:50

If you really have good intention to marry a nice lady you came to the right place. There are thousands of ladies who wants to get married and canīt find a good man.
If you could come and live here for a while it would be easier......... see if you can be transfered. You can find this lady at work. Or if you are a religious person, you can find a nice lady at church.

dick

1/16/2003
11:41:52

you got no chance. brazilian girls are more interested in walking down the street hand in hand with what seem to be the fat ugly middle-aged female R100-haircut cousins of their mothers.

Jay

1/19/2003
13:58:16

what is the meaning of Dick's message above?

1/19/2003
14:46:31

In a word? Bitterness....

gay boy

1/21/2003
06:13:09

What about the stench!? Dick, you forgot to mention the debilitatingly foul smell.
But not to worry, soon we will have gay marriages and all you lovely fellows will be able to join with us in this more convenient way.

P 1

Back to our cover