Ambrosio, they are the hottest women on the face of this
earth. No one compares..sorry, but thats my opinion. What
do you think?

Santas Helper

11/25/2002
18:12:38
RE: Modelo Brasileira
IP: Logged

The good thing about this board is that you can show what you mean. See how to do it just above

For those who don't know her, here's Adriana

and here's Alessandra

Anonymous

11/25/2002
22:44:28

Now post the rest of them so we can compare.

Santas Helper

11/25/2002
23:01:54

And there's über model Giselle, naturally

Patinho

11/26/2002
03:36:49

Ana Beatriz Barros gets my vote, for my money it just doesn't get any better... Even though Giselle is one the highest paid models in the biz right now, she's just not my "cup o' tea." But the first girl was awesome too.

Patinho

11/26/2002
04:18:30

The first 2 girls are amazing, and even though Giselle is the highest paid model in the biz, she's just not my "cup o' tea". But for my money, you just can't beat Ana Beatriz Barros, simply perfection. GREAT THREAD!

Mojo Jojo Jo

11/26/2002
08:10:24

Ana smokes (check out her other photos on that site)

that's ugly, smelly and a BIG turnoff.

Do most Brazilian girls smoke? or is it just because she's a model?

Just curious about Brazilian girls :o)

Whats Ur Flavor

11/26/2002
08:25:15

I agree w/ the vote for ana beatriz, she was my #3 pick.
Ana, Alessandra, and Adriana. If only they were into
polygamy!

Anonymous

11/26/2002
08:51:07

Hey guys: Before you get so excited about everything, remember that make-up and the right lighting can transform even the plainest girl into an exotic beauty. One very famous model, without the above, has horrible acne and greyish skin. Also, remember that contact lenses can make eyes any color you want. And airbrushing does wonder for those curves on the body. So if you have a woman at home, appreciate her. She's probably more beautiful than most of the models you worship.

Intruder

11/26/2002
15:34:07

Sorry, I beg to differ. Adriana looks like a starving 12 y.o ethyopian!!! C'mon! We like curves...
I always wonder how skinny women (usually models) have boobs. Aren't they fat glands???

responder

11/26/2002
18:10:41

Hey Intruder: Ever heard of silicone??? Another disillusionment to the ' really beautiful model'. At least the silicone doesn't wash off at night like the make-up or pop out like the contact lenses. It can be airbrushed some. And the filtered camera lenses do make it look inviting. I am always amazed how easy it is to make people believe in what they want to see. But that's why we all make such great money, playing to the fantasies and illusions. Oh, yeah, don't forget the hair-extension pieces and hair color dye.

Dempsey

11/26/2002
18:20:08

Responder, you are truly derranged. That's not even the best pic of Adriana Lima. Check out this one:

or go to http://www.gonzofolio.supermodels.it/adriana/index.html for more.

Dempsey

11/26/2002
18:53:25
Oops...

Sorry, Responder. I meant to direct my last post and comment at the guy (or gal) who posted before you. "Intruder," was it?

Patinho

11/26/2002
21:48:27

As a reply to ANONYMOUS, I assume you are female or at least your post was directed toward that area. Either way, we of course know about all the "tricks" it takes to make someone beautiful... but there has to be a foundation to start with.
Also, there is a flip side to your coin. Male models and actors are the same way. When someone gets paid $50 an hour to do your hair, of course you are gonna look great!
I think women also have a tendency to fall in "love" with the characters the actors portray. A perfect example is Leonardo DiCaprio. When he made Titanic, he was the new object of desire for almost every girl I knew. The handsome, romantic, and daring Jack Dawson. Yet, one year earlier when he portrayed a snot-nosed mentally retarded kid that refused to bathe, Arnie, in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?", no one gave him a second look, even though he LOOKED the same.
So ladies, if you have a good man at home, don't take him for granted either.

Sorry if I am getting off the subject of the thread people, I just had to speak my mind.

Down to earth
 Email

11/27/2002
07:53:23

Model agencies always complain on how hard it is to find a Brazilian model that has not been “chirurgically modified. Back in the old days the closer most Brazilians could get to their gringo ideal was by bleaching their hair, getting contact lenses or marring amongst the most European-looking part of the society. Nowadays Brazilians are going bananas for fake tits and all kinds of implants, so model headhunters are going deeper and deeper in the Brazilian backwater towns to get the “natural” look. Unfortunately unless foreign agencies are involved, Brazilian modelling agents look for girls who are as far from the “Brazilian look” as they can find. Some of the current brazilian models are very pretty but they only a few are representative of our women. The no-so-tall round-hipped, firmed bottomed, humble-chested brunette or mixed-race Ianema girl is gradually becoming a legend. If you want to see how a real beautiful Brazilian woman looks like, take a walk down the less touristy/rich streets and beaches of our country.

Patinho

11/27/2002
15:40:59

Those "not-so-tall round-hipped, firmed bottomed, humble-chested brunette or mixed-race Ipanema girls" are the "real" women.. I agree. They are amazing. They would be reason #2 out of 406 that I love Brazil so much. "Child-bearing" hips drive me nuts!

Adam

11/28/2002
11:50:38

I agree. Whenever I see a girl of any background who looks
like that, brazil comes to mind. The reason I like brasileiras,
its almost a cultural thing. Ive met older women out of my
age range, from Bahia, Sp, and Rj who amaze me with their
warmth. I'm not sure what to atribute it to, is it in general
or individual to individual? From my experience, its cultural
(in general). Anyways, I hope these ipanema girls (discussed
in the posts above) arent becoming a thing of the past.

Alexandre
 Email

12/01/2002
07:34:17

Sorry friends, my english is terrible, is dead. but i can't stop trying to destroy the wonderful shakespeare's language with my interventions...( olha o chute, interventions..ahahahah...)
By the may, i love the accent and the expressions created by the people around the world when they try to express themselves in Portuguese. It´s pure literature... a crazy afro- brasilian samba (ahahahah...)
So...
Here,fellas, i introduce yours , with pomp and circunstance, the female body that lives in almost every brasilians hot dreams... ( she is 'gostosa', how can i say... suculent? She is not absolutely a steryotipe of a supermodel, she is not a stick, she is not tall ).
Sheila Carvalho is waiting for you...
www.famosas-brasil.kit.net/imagens/sheila5.jpg

Huh

12/01/2002
09:04:08

Fixer

12/01/2002
09:22:37

It should work now.

Sheila Carvalho is waiting for you...
http://www.famosas-brasil.kit.net/imagens/sheila5.jpg

Huh

12/01/2002
10:01:01

Huh

12/01/2002
10:05:22
Nice!

Marco
 Email

12/02/2002
06:32:36

I think that women's picture on top of this message is very unattractive with so much pubic hair!!! Nasty! Ever heard of a Brazilian Wax???

Patinho

12/02/2002
10:42:01

I would be inclined to agree with you about her attractiveness.

And remember, In Brazil it's just called a "wax". lol

Patinho

12/03/2002
03:47:32

I put a curse on you! After seeing the pics of Alessandra Ambrosio, I had to find out more. The more I see, the more lost I get. What am I going to do with my life now? Thanks alot.... My life is ruined! lol

Carlos
 Email

12/03/2002
17:52:08

Beautiful I agree, everybody knows that this is the only claim to fame Br. has...physically beautiful women unfortunately with the body comes the "mind"of a Brasiliera. Nothing but trouble. Fuckem and leave em, of course after you pay them.
After all, we are not all Germans.

Patinho

12/03/2002
21:33:57

That was rather rude. And while Brazil is not in a popularity contest, there are many other "claims to fame" which she possesses. The food, the joy of life, a culture unlike any other, and the beaches are just a few.

You noted that you have to pay for sex. Perhaps this is what contributes to your bitter attitude. Trust me, it's much better when it's free. However, judging from your attitude, the only way you would be able to have free sex is if a freind paid for you.

I hate when people drive me to being pugelistic, but please, if you don't have anything different or positive to contribute, then please do not add anything at all. Trust me, your comments are only appreciated by you.

Sex Therapist

12/04/2002
03:15:23
The only free sex is

Medicine Man

12/04/2002
06:26:09

In reference to the post from Carlos, the mind of a Brasiliera...nothing but trouble. That is a bad generalization, the same could be said of all women. Women around the world have many different attitudes and values. If they nag you and drive you crazy, well so be it. You don't think some business man in Japan isn't being nagged by his wife, the fisherman in Lithuania is stinking up the house when he comes home, or the Canadian tracking in snow, when he's up to his neck in it.
Southern girls in the U.S. from Texas, and Louisiana, well some are sharp as a whip. They won't take shit from some macho man, especially if that man lays a hand on her. They will wind up, and smack that man down. Their wit is just as good, and it always seems to be the one that won't do it. Check your game with women,that's if you have some. If you do have one, then treat her like a queen, and she'll treat you right. Keep this in MIND. Good Medicine

Randy

12/04/2002
06:42:52

Carlos - could you please explain more what you are meaning by the "mind of a brasiliera"? I have met many brasilieras..they all seem so incredibly warm, smart, sexy, nice,and fun! I admit that all the brasilieras I have met are college degreed and have good jobs..so I don't profess to know all brasilieras..but the 10 or so that I talk to every day seem incredible.

Thanks! Ahh..guys..the pictures on this thread are awesome!!! Thanks!!!

Poser

12/19/2002
13:01:55

Why is everybody talking about Brazilian top model Marcelle Bittar?

Patinho

12/20/2002
00:47:57

ummm.... who? I'm not talkin' about her....

Fernando B
 Email

12/21/2002
17:33:03

Gordon

12/21/2002
18:14:29
Nice!

Keep 'em comin', guys. Finally, a useful thread on the brazzil.com board.

Santa

12/21/2002
19:25:39

Fernanda Tavarez

and

Vanessa Ribeiro

Carnaval mulatto beauty

Santa

12/21/2002
19:47:10

Renata Maciel:

and Nubia de Oliveira:

Patinho

12/22/2002
00:16:26

....dear God.....*

zzzzzzz
 Email

12/22/2002
18:52:52

coloca outras...to adorando esse fórum...

fernanda lima, gisele bündchen, daniela cicarelli, ellen roche, louise anthoffen, ana hickman, camila pitanga, deborah secco...

NICKI

1/19/2003
09:05:41
ADRIANA LIMA

Adriana Lima is my idol and I think that she is very bonita. With her chocolate colored hair, tan skincolor, diamond green eyes, and luscious full lips, she is a Brasilian Goddess!

NICKI

1/19/2003
09:12:04
RE: ADRIANA LIMA

PLease don't tell me that you guys disagree with my opinions about Adriana Lima. You have to admit, she is pretty. Well if you don't, have you ever seen her in the Victoria's Secret Runaway Show? Come on, I know that they do airbrushiing in magazines and catalogues, but Adriana Lima looks the same and has the same prettiness in live and in published stuff!

Patinho

1/19/2003
14:50:14

The runway shows? duct tape.. lots and lots of duct tape. hehe.. just kidding. I have the same opinion you do, but I think she would have to move over a little and share her "Goddess" throne with Alessandra Ambrosio...... my #1 pick.

Arteira
 Email

1/24/2003
11:41:26

Hi, I am brazilian and I was making a research about brazilian models when I found your forum. Hahaha very funny and of course it will contribute to my research ;-) About a beautiful brazilian model mmm I vote for Gisele Bündchen. She is beautiful AND sexy AND elegant. There are no women posting here? Am I the first one? =Þ

P 1

Back to our cover