and I am generalizing, but humor me please..tell me of your
experiences... -Adam (aka Wa Wa Wonder, Potty Mouth, and
Whats Ur Flavor)

Horndog

11/25/2002
18:45:36
RE: Doin the nasty..
IP: Logged

Yes, they all have twelve vaginas and their clitorises glow in the dark!

adam

11/25/2002
21:11:31

12? My god! I feel stupid now...i didnt know that. i want to
take this time out to thank u horndog for enlightening me.

Anonymous

11/25/2002
22:43:23

Doin the nasty? If you think its 'nasty' don't do it.

A girl is a girl is a girl. There is only her mind to consider. If you like her looks, like her manner, the rest is just getting along.

A woman only wants four things from a man. Enough money to insure her babies are well cared for. A sense of humor to keep her laughing so she can have fun. A stud in bed that can keep her satisfied in the needs of nature, and a sense of responsibility that she can rely on.

All else are just extras and all women are the same the world over.

Patinho

11/26/2002
04:25:23

I think the point of the post was missed in the last response. But it was good input either way.

ok.. so as you said "Women are women" and this rings true above all else. However, if you want my opinion, I would have to refer to the old cliche that Brazilians seem to be more comfortable with thier bodies and thier sexuality, which in turn makes them more comfortable in the bedroom which leads to an overall more enjoyable experience.
Of course there are exceptions.....

medicine man

11/26/2002
05:55:14

Most North American women have more hangups than their Brazilian counterparts. They want to feast at the table, and then no time for the gym. Maybe I've lived in Virginia way too long. They get validated when they watch Oprah, and not to mention the VIEW. For the love of God, do not let your girlfriend or wife watch that show. If she has, well then too late. Go find something to do, just don't watch the show. Most women have a mindset here in the USA,that does make them the way they are in,and out of the bedroom.

Anonymous

11/26/2002
07:23:32

Missed the point intentionally, Patinho. In fact, about the only reason I posted in this was the phrase 'doin the nasty', and thinking how repressed that type of thought was. But... what I was refering to was the overall outlook of women. What others seem to refer to is those of their own experience or circle of friends, in the U.S. or Brazil, without looking at the basic outlook of all people. SOME women in Brazil might be more free and comfortable with their bodies than SOME women in the U.S., but then a person could find SOME women in the U.S. who are just as free and comfortable, etc.. It depends upon the circle you travel in, people you assiciate with, etc.. In my own experience I have found that any woman treated with attentive care and understanding, in several countries, have all basically just wanted the same thing from a man. That which was posted. The iceberg melts with the proper understanding, and a woman who starts off free, remains the same. End result, the same woman. Women are pliable. It depends on how a man treats them. Except for the die-hard women's libbers, and those should live by themselves. IMO. As you say, to all general rules, there are exceptions. But I think that in spite of the exceptions of casual sex, for anything more serious you'll find that which I posted the main or background thought of a woman about anywhere.

Dempsey

11/26/2002
07:29:42

medicine man said: "They get validated when they watch
Oprah, and not to mention the VIEW. For the love of God, do not
let your girlfriend or wife watch that show. If she has, well
then too late."

HA! Now THAT's funny (but sadly true).

Mojo Jojo Jo

11/26/2002
07:30:51

Well, I've only had one Brazilian 'experience' but based on that I'm planning on moving down there permanently.

First of all, she was a very generous lover. Attentive and sensual. And *very* sexy. Somehow, they know what to do to turn you on like crazy. Whether it be a sly smile, or just a certain way of murmuring sweet nothings into your ear.

Do not plan on getting any sleep.

I was up until very late at night and was awakened on the clock at 5 am by ...um...well use your imagination.

I have never had a better alarm clock.

I don't know what they put in the water but compared to her most of my previous partners were more like lifeless manequins.

Adam

11/26/2002
09:09:46

Thanks to mojo and medicine man. And to anonymos, "doin
the nasty" is one of the many ways (in the english
language) of saying "having sex." I dont know how familiar
you are with Ingles.

Down to earth
 Email

11/27/2002
08:11:37
Pleasure never comes without the pain

Growing up with a “brazilian woman reputation” which I knew nothing off I can now understand what is all the fuss made around Brazilian women thanks to a few explanations from my mother & her friends and my cousins from brazil. It seems that Brazilian women not only enjoy and are very comfortable with their sexuality but they will also give “everything” to the man they love, that literally “means” EVERYTHING. But there is a catch… they also expect EVERYTHING from the lucky one, so if you don’t want to end up like Michael Douglas in Fatal attraction, make sure you get your intentions straight with your “chica” before anything happens.

P 1

Back to our cover