Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
Mojo Jojo Jo

12/07/2002
17:26:24
Subject: The Women of Minas Gerais
IP: Logged

I've heard that the women from this part of Brazil (minas gerais) are really extra special and was wondering two things...first, is this true? and two, if so, why?

TIA

:o)

Randy Paul
 Email

12/07/2002
20:36:26
RE: The Women of Minas Gerais

Adam

12/07/2002
21:02:23

"Yes, they all have twelve vaginas and their clitorises glow
in the dark!"

Lol

Mojo Jojo Jo

12/08/2002
18:50:46

No...with all due respect...I've just heard here and there that the women from that area are very beautiful, friendly, educated, etc.

That's all. What I meant by the words I used in my original post was that I mean no disrespect to the rest of women in Brazil (outside MG) as they are all gostosa.

hope that is clear! :o)

Randy Paul
 Email

12/08/2002
19:30:58

I'm married to a mineira. While I don't like to generalize, Minas Gerais is arguably the most Catholic state in Brazil. Things are a little more socially conservative and many of the people tend to be a little more suspicious than your average Brazilian (whatever that means). This could be because of Minas' major role in rebelling against the Portuguese.

People from Minas tend to be very family-oriented.

Down to Earth

12/10/2002
02:51:08
It stands out

*Chuffed* Mojo Jojo Jo of course Mineira girls are fantastic, wonderful, special, educated, intelligent, beautiful, sexy etc… etc… I mean anyone can see that only by reading my posts.
*Chuckle*

;o)

USCIT

12/10/2002
10:50:52

May I be allowed a guess? And this is purely a guess, I have no facts to back this up for present day people.

I do know that the early mines of minas gerais were worked by a great many Parecís indian slaves. The Parecís were peaceful, nearby (relatively) and easy to capture.

Historians, anthropologists, bandeirantes, have all commented several times upon the beauty of the Parecís indians. Physical form, as well as intelligence, artistic and acting (mime) ability. The Parecís women were immediately taken as sex slaves, household slaves, and etc..

Total conjecture. The women of minas gerais of today are often, to one degree or another, descendants of those women and inherit some of those traits. ??

Just a passing thought.

brazzaboy

12/10/2002
11:41:07

Isn't it amazing that a state which is so strongly religious, with such beautiful, peaceful, easy going people (women), which by the way I don't doubt any of these statements, has according to Amnesty International some of the highest rates of abuse by police and prison officials of any country on earth ?

Down to Earth

12/10/2002
13:29:22
My turn

Brazzaboy, what are mixing chalk and cheese as well?

Isn’t that amazing that Rio, a city so obsessed with plastic surgery has such a big problem with stray dogs?

brazzaboy

12/10/2002
14:11:31

Not quite the same D2E. I am talking about a state with great people who are religious and good on one hand and the authorities who control them, who appear to be totally lacking in these human qualities. You are talking about plastic surgery (superficial crap) and a fruit. I would say they are very different.

brazzaboy

12/10/2002
14:13:18

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps sorry, not fruit, dogs. You see the saying here is comparing apples and oranges, my mistake

Down to Earth

12/16/2002
08:41:14

So how do relate beauty (superficial crap), religion, peace (where did you get this from?), easygoing women with police corruption and violence in prisons?

Olie
 Email

12/16/2002
17:17:04

Why don't you skip spending money on Christmas this year(something you probably don't celbrate-OR- believe in) and head on down here to Brasil. Someplace YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO, but yet seem to have locked up all Brazil's problems into one simply solution - YOURSELF. Yes, DTE, if you come we will worship you - as the greatest gift to brazilians - as we witness the great works you do for hunger, equal rights, poverty, equal pay, pollution, etc.

Oh, just one thing before you head on down. Please tell us what truth is and how this applies to YOU in YOUR life?

Down to Earth

12/18/2002
05:33:30

Olie, I would be glad to help you out but you need to express yourself better in your posts.

“Olie says: Why don't you skip spending money on Christmas this year(something you probably don't celbrate-OR- believe in) and head on down here to Brasil.”
I’m going somewhere else for Xmas where I can make better use of the money that I would spend on a ticket for Brazil in that time of the year.

“Someplace YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO, but yet seem to have locked up all Brazil's problems into one simply solution - YOURSELF. Yes, DTE, if you come we will worship you - as the greatest gift to brazilians - as we witness the great works you do for hunger, equal rights, poverty, equal pay, pollution, etc.”
Please explain how did I manage to become Brazil’s solution to poverty, corruption, violence, water/electricity shortage, inequality, literacy, environment destruction etc… because if that' the case, I'll catch the next plane and make sure I also catch Lula on time.

You will worship me?? Wow! Are you male? Single? What’s your number? Got a pic?

“Olie: Oh, just one thing before you head on down. Please tell us what truth is and how this applies to YOU in YOUR life?”
Truth what? Don’t get any of that, can you please explain… you can say it in Portuguese if you want.

brazzaboy

12/19/2002
05:23:58

Actually d2e I did not relate plastic surgery, dogs, beautiful people and corrupt offials you did. I merely pointed out there was NO equivalency in my statement , that Minas Gerais is a state with beautiful, religious people run by corrupt and extreme human rights violators, and your statement that mine was like, comparing Rio with plastic surgery and stray dogs. So but that one of yours did not make sense. or your next post regarding my answer to yours.

brazzabvoy

12/19/2002
05:27:04

I never mentioned peace or easy women. Please read again.

Down to Earth

12/19/2002
05:32:43

Well there could have been “some irony” in your posts, but I still think that you were comparing apples and bananas cos religious/beautiful people is not synonym to peace in prisons/police (that's why I was comparing dogs with plastic surgery) and actually Minas might not be comparable to Rio or Sao Paulo but is still a not-so-peaceful state with a lot of racism, poverty and crime.

But I kind of get your point. How’s Canada? You are in Canada, right? I heard that it was like -20 yesterday.

Randy

12/19/2002
06:03:59

Hmmm...whenever I see this post, I think that some of you guys should post pictures of brasilieras from Minas Gerais so the rest of us can see what you are talking about!!! ;-) Just a suggestion!

Cristiano
 Email

12/19/2002
12:27:17

Well, My parents are from Minas from Valadares to be honest, and all I heard from all theses chicks from there is that they love to come to America and get married with a stupid white America who's will love them forever, no ask for to much in bed and give them green card and a big checking account so they can have an affair with the landscape Brazilian guy while their husbands go to work, that's the real true.
I would want to get married to woman from there I personally prefer woman's from Sao Paulo they are much more honest hard work girls, and serious on what they want.
Cristiano

brazzaboy

12/19/2002
12:30:36

Gee thanks d2e. Nice of you to remind me. How I long to be free from this contemptuous place known as Canada. Frigid temperatures (yes -20 is commonplace in winter) and frigid people. Hope to be in Sao Paulo in January though.

Have a good one d2e.

brazzaboy

12/19/2002
12:32:24

So you know any nice girl from Sao Paulo who is looking. Cause I am looking for a nice girl myself. Just thought I would ask.

Mineiro

12/19/2002
12:53:50

"Em Minas Gerais Naná teve uma infância calma e aprendeu a comer legumes e verduras. "Sempre gostei de comida caseira". Foi em Minas que, aos 10 anos, a menina começava a carreira de modelo fazendo comerciais locais e fotos para catálogos de lojas."

Randy

12/19/2002
13:44:27

Cristiano..the one brazilian woman I have been with thought I was amazing and she was amazed at how much we made love. So..don't think all American men are not good in bed and that a brasiliera would go after him just for the money and save the sex for a brasileiro. It is just another stereotype...

brazzaboy

12/19/2002
14:10:57

Randy-must be something to do with the name?

irmao Silva da Xica
 Email

12/19/2002
15:25:31

Mulheres sao mulheres. Especialmente as mulheres da Minas Gerias. All women are special to me. If she can make a great feijoada, she is that much better.

Down to Earth

12/20/2002
10:50:05

Hmmm...whenever I see this post, I think that some of you guys should post pictures of brasilieras from Minas Gerais so the rest of us can see what you are talking about!!! ;-) Just a suggestion!”

Well I could always post a picture of myself but then I would probably be hunted down back home by some people here or have some lecherous Vargas-type character stuck after my leg.

P 1

Back to our cover