Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
USCIT

12/07/2002
21:32:51
Subject: A Peace Corps Site
IP: Logged

Was it you that was asking about the peace corps a while back? Doesn't matter, this is posted for anyone. But I don't want to dig back through the old posts to see for whom it should be targeted.

Go to << http://www.expcvsbrazil.com/stories/menu.htm >>

Just some odd ball stories by people who were in the Peace Corps WAY back when. Some contact info, links and so on. I didn't read all of them. Some are rather poorly written. Others better. The story told by Bruce Sandie "Back to Brazil in 1999" I thought interesting.

For someone looking for a background knowledge of the Peace Corps in Brazil however, they might find it an interesting site to visit.

Adam

12/07/2002
23:27:18
RE: A Peace Corps Site

Great site, interesting stuff, and cool photos

Pirambuence
 Email

12/09/2002
00:23:33

USCIT: I've written a few things on the site from Ceara. I'm sure you'll find it if interested. What are you interested in writing about in Brazil? I gather that you are a writer of some sort and a helluva research man--not always to my point of view and a bit opionated, but exercising some democratic principles.

Tomas Belsky Ceara 65 - 68

USCIT

12/09/2002
03:45:53

Thank you for the compliment about the research. It's something I enjoy. That and history, which go hand in hand. And yes, you are correct about what I do. I won't go into what I'm writing here, but may send you an e-note via your web site.

I did check on your postings for Ceara. Really enjoyed the one about the OX. In fact, I even liked your poem, and I'm not normally into poetry. Very aptly put however. Good writing, especially as that is not your true interest.

Opinionated? Yes. I must confess. Especially about some specific topics. I did have to laugh however, when we were posting about U.S. involvement in foreign lands. You said I would defend any involvement, but you never mentioned the one I could not have defended for any reason. Vietnam. I was waiting, and was going to concede. But it never came. <g>

I didn't view all of your work. Did it move me? I'd have to see elsewhere besides the Internet to discover that. I did rather like the Danša de Carnival however. Mood of the moment? I'm normally more into what I would call less impressionistic work. Such as your musicians in the print sector.

P 1

Back to our cover