Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
Anonymous

12/15/2002
04:55:47
Subject: Guys are you Looking for a Woman?
IP: Logged

Anyone seeking to meet a Brazilian woman, here
Here is a good place to start.

www.girlsofbrasil.com

A new agencies and it has some nice women.

Melynda
 Email

12/17/2002
15:06:05
American moving to Brazil

I am an American who has barely left my own state. I am 24 years old and the mother of a 2-year-old daughter. I will be moving to Sao Paulo, Brazil in June with a friend who is a citizen there and was offered a job. I hope to get citizenship in Brazil one day. I do not wish to get married just to stay in Brazil, but it would be nice to meet a good man. I know very little Portuguese but I will take a class before I move. I am a nice person, a sweet girl and I like good people who are not selfish or pompous. I can be emailed at RememberYourSoul@aol.com
-Melynda

PS....oh yeah, I am also pretty. I have pictures.

Down to Earth

12/18/2002
05:21:21
RE: Guys are you Looking for a Woman?

Melynda darling, apart from the odd user who seems to be pretty safe, with the kind of people you find here, you should be careful with whom you make friends. Knowing the internet quite well you are much better off waiting until you get to Brazil before you start to know men. You will not only meet much more “together” people and a more “accurate” view of Brazilians, but will also be much better served in the “beauty” department.

Good luck to you and your little girl. That’s quite a brave move on your part.

brazzaboy

12/18/2002
05:51:17

I second d2e's advice. When you get there still be careful.Brasil is an awesome country but there will still be plenty of men there just to use you.

Melynda
 Email

12/18/2002
14:06:22

thanks for the input/advice guys. Trust me, though it would be nice to meet people through the enternet, I am fully aware of users and crazy people. I would never put myself into danger by meeting someone off the net on a whim or with a blindness to harm that could come to myself if I am too trusting. I am a nice girl, but not a stupid one. I am also a sweet person, but hardly nieve. I believed that by placeing that ad, I could at least get some men to chat with about Brazil and different issues. I hardly expected to "hook up" with a man in hopes to unite with him in Brazil. I'm young, but I know what's out there. I'm making a big move, but I'm doing it with my eyes wide open.
God Bless.

Down to Earth

12/19/2002
06:14:10

Melynda, nobody thinks you’re stupid, actually I think that you are very smart to make that move. I just wanted to make sure you knew whom you were dealing with in this forum.

Good luck

P 1

Back to our cover