Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
tmone
 Email

1/09/2003
04:07:44
Subject: cocaine in Rio?
IP: Logged

when i am on vacation i like to get loose and do a few lines of blow. Is it easy to get in Rio?
how much for a gram ??

Doppy

1/09/2003
04:38:42
RE: cocaine in Rio?

About 10 years in Brazilian jail. That ought to loosen you up a tad.

Pedro

1/09/2003
05:18:51

Just go to a favela and buy as much as you wish. The drug dealers will make more money, thanks to you. Maybe they use this money to buy a new gun. Maybe they use this gun to kill me one day....

HAVE YOU NO SHAME ???

That is not coincidential. Once, twice, three times, whenever the subject is coming to Brazil, the talk is drugs, red-light districts, favelas... vulgarities only. Don´t we have anything better to offer? Of course we have! But they are not interested. How do you explain this?

I don´t believe that ALL americans are SCUM, interested only in drugs, whores, etc. Then I must conclude that they tend to view Brazil as a place destinated to fullfil their desires, a place reserved for "fun", while home is reserved for "serious things". A place where they can do whatever is forbidden at home, with no guilty feeling. Am I right? I don´t want to pick a fight, this is a serious matter!

E nós brasileiros temos também que rever de que modo contribuimos no passado para fixar esta imagem que os americanos fazem de nós.

Randy828

1/09/2003
07:18:11

UMMMMM...how do you know this guy is American? Just jump to that conclusion? Come on...I know some Americans are like this...but I have been told by my Brazilian friends that so are the Canadians, Europeans...etc!

FErnando B
 Email

1/09/2003
08:41:41

Rio was always portrayed by Holywood as a wild place to escape, a place that anything goes! No rules! a jungle! That's why it was very easy to tell apart tourists in Rio, always wearing Hawaian shirts and safari hats. He, he

BRENT

1/09/2003
09:06:52
snort snort

tmone, don't listen to the moralists. I'm going to Rio with
Vargas and Buckly this Feb., and we've been doing an
incredible amount of research on similar things. Email me at
jizzmasterrio@yahoo.com and we'll talk cash. It's best to be
discreet about such matters, as I and Vargas have been.

Lucas

1/10/2003
11:10:04

filhos das putas sacanas... Vem aqui gastar dinheiro com drogas e depois ficam reclamando da violência.

Espero que esses cornos se fodam aqui, vão seqüestrar tuas bundas na cadeia.

Lucas

1/10/2003
11:12:43

BRENT, be careful... Brazilian police and drug dealers aren't easy people..

Cê vai voltar pra casa com o cú do tamanho de uma moeda de 1 real...

Fernando B
 Email

1/10/2003
15:43:49

How sad! I can see already the news headlines no Globo, JB. GRINGOS PRESOS POR CONSUMO DE COCAÍNA.
Ha, ha. Vão tomar um ferro! Presa fácil.

Anonymous

1/10/2003
17:04:07

so what, the guy likes to do a few lines...
whats the big fucking deal???

Fernando B
 Email

1/10/2003
17:21:35

He can do it wherever he whant, but not in my country and in my city, and come to this forum talking about the problems in my city, the favelas, drug dealers, and bla, bla,bla. So go spend his dollars in other place. We already have enough in Rio, we do not need this. And frankly, who wanna blow few lines don't go out announcing his plans. I don't need drugs, to have fun, and is very sad!

P 1

Back to our cover