Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
Dani

1/31/2003
20:40:45
Subject: Brazilian women get fat?
IP: Logged

I married a Brazilian girl. She used to be thin and look great in a bikini but soon after we were married she started to eat and eat and get fatter. She's now gained a LOT of weight. Is it coommon for Brazilian women to get fat after marriage?

Keri

1/31/2003
22:35:01
RE: Brazilian women get fat?

How smart are you? Any woman from any country of any ethnic background can become fat. I pray your not American, such asinine statements. What kind of crap are you slinging? I mean if someone eats and never stops, I don't care if their parents have the best genes in the world they are bound to gain some pounds.

Tell me something, why didn't you stop your wife from eating so much?

Ever heard of aging? Not exericising? What did you move her to your country? Maybe she picked-up horrible eating habits from you? I'm sure Brazil has some heavy people, BUT so does every country some more than others.

Did you care to look at your mother-in-law before marrying her? There is a saying where I'm from "look to the mother, because that's how your wife will look" and if her mom looked nice, then blame yourself for watching your wife eat away, don't blame a country. Because a country doesn't decide who gets fat and who doesn't. Usually it's the person who is a glutton.

Macunaima
 Email

2/01/2003
04:12:57

Apparently, Dani thinks he married a Martian and not a human being...

bean storked

2/01/2003
06:35:17

Keri

2/01/2003
11:40:58

Hehe, why "bean" you shouldn't have, not for me. Hmm could you be Dani trying to reinvent yourself haha? It really doesn't matter, and since I'm not "Dani's" wife the question is irrelevent. This is the internet so no matter what I tell you, doesn't really hold any water, if you get my drift.

bean storked

2/01/2003
14:30:22

I see Keri, so you have a water retention problem in the mid drift. hmmm this problem does have a solution, it is called well , i am not going to tell you because this is the internet and it doesnt really matter.

Keri

2/01/2003
17:17:43

It seems you retain water as well, or maybe it's the beans, cause you sure do have a whole lotta gas :-D

The internet carries the best of them, don't cry, dry your eyes, someone is bound to send you their picture.

I must be going now, my mother taught me it's never nice to pick on the mentally challenged.

Adeus!

dani

2/02/2003
09:06:41

hey bean, the answer is obvious now she is just unmentionably F A T.

Keri

2/02/2003
13:00:19

Hmm Dani, I thought that was your wife we were chatting about. Either way insulting me won't change your problem. So may I suggest a year or two membership at your local gym. If you tell me where I'd be willing to pay for it for you on behalf of all the Keri's of the world.

Ciao

bean

2/02/2003
13:34:56

Yes, it seems you are right there Dani. Tell me, did your mother-in-law also come along on the honeymoon to change you new wife's nappies. I have heard that this is the Brazilian custom and Keri here seems also to be confirm this ardent mummy's girl characteristic?

Dani

2/02/2003
21:05:00

OK the second "dani" above wasn't me, but here are some fotos I put on the on the webpage below showing how much weight she's put on over the past 7 years.
http://www.geocities.com/redonda2003

At first I thought it was cute, but then it got to be too much. What am I supposed to do? Put a lock on the fridge?

Wow

2/02/2003
21:54:28

bean

2/03/2003
07:19:00

really amazed you are still there dani. must have some hidden credentials.

Brzl

2/03/2003
17:10:44

She really gaind a bunch of weight. Wow! I would go away from her and go for a girl skinnier.THat is too fat I am sorry to all Brazilians,

Dani
 Email

2/03/2003
19:51:48

Well, I love her and I'm not going to leave her. I know that she loves to eat, but what surprises me is that she controlled it before we were married.

Dani
 Email

2/03/2003
19:55:49

here's the link if you can't see the pictures in the above message
http://www.geocities.com/redonda2003

gaucho

2/04/2003
07:11:51

sorry you cant fool us, she is not brazilian. (her mother isnt holding her hand in even one of the photos. so how could she be breathing?)

blame Canada

2/04/2003
07:41:55

put that girl on a low carb diet! she can eat all she wants and still lose weight!

and get her to a doctor, there may be something medical going on here...

Medicine Man

2/04/2003
12:06:08

Keep this in mind, if you're not in shape, then why expect her to be. On the other hand if you work out just about everyday, then encourage her to go with you. You may have to change your diet, to change hers,and this includes eating out. DO NOT go to a doctor that gives you those magic pills,or encourages intestinal bypass. Be skeptical, and educate yourself. Those pills such as Hydroxycut, and Xendadrine are great,but you better drinks lots of water. When you don't drink enough, then you are making yourself an easy target for death, or kidney failure. Find out for yourself for proof, such as military, and college atheletes dropping dead after taking some of these supplements. I've found MensFitness in Espanol,but not Portugues, here in VA. Above all when you encourage her to get in shape, have her start out easy, and as for the diet, get professional advice(dietician). Good Luck

Mariana Oliveira
 Email

2/04/2003
17:00:59

Marrie me and I promess to never get fat!!!!!!!
Well I'm a brazillian from CT if some one wants to
try the wild world of brazzilian woman call me
203 778 6858 I'm illegal and looking for to married an american guy so I can have my own grenn card and get to go to Brasil visit my family there.
Please I need a guy that has patiante and money
call -me as soon is possible, IF YOU ARE THE GUY
WITH MONEY ONLY PLEASE

Dani
 Email

2/13/2003
19:30:40

Well, I'm already married. I bet my wife would have told me she would stay thin too. I told her many many times how sexy she was before she got fat.

P 1

Back to our cover