Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
Anonymous

2/04/2003
17:04:39
Subject: would most brazillian girls want to come to Americ
IP: Logged

would most brazillian girls want to come to America?

gringo

2/05/2003
11:03:37
RE: would most brazillian girls want to come to Americ

most brazilian girls are already in america.

Ha

2/05/2003
15:58:10

You wish haha. That is a subjective question that can warrent several responses. Some do and some don't but if they knew better they'd head to London insead haha!

Estudante de Inglês
 Email

2/06/2003
05:34:21

Why would you always dream to have an affair with our ladies? I can´t see what poison they have that you love them so much. They are only women like another women around all planet...

Estudante de Inglês ( English student )

Maria

2/06/2003
06:27:16

"Imigrantes brasileiros trocam os EUA pela Grã-Bretanha"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/portuguese/noticias/2002/021127_brasileiross.shtml

Ha

2/06/2003
18:49:55

Thanks Maria, this I already knew because I am a Brasilian woman who lives here.

To the student of English, Americans are crazy in love with women who appear exotic and erotic. I dunno why they are so into us Brasilian women and not just Americans. I think it's the myths to be honest with you. I am not blaming the attention but please know that some of us hate to see you coming our way with all your "you are so exotic" words. It doesn't matter it just shows that people get bored with their own homegrown women. You would think Brasilian men would wake up but I plan to be loved so I don't have a problem with gringos just the ones who become like stalkers of our culture of me haha.

Pedro

2/07/2003
05:04:16

But can anybody please answer the question: why do brazilian women look so "exotic" to americans? I understand that north-europeans have this impression, once in their homeland there are only whites, but in America there are plenty of blacks, browns, etc... is there any difference?

I´m not a woman, but I understand perfectly that listening "you are so exotic" once might be funny, but after listening to the same joke 1000 times the fun is gone. We should identify the real origin of this myth, which is affecting not only brazilian females and males, but also the entire perception of brazilian culture abroad.

Medicine Man

2/07/2003
06:35:05

Don't use that line! Use a line that is classy, and something she won't forget. Here's a shocker, just say hello, and ask her what her name is. This rule is universal. Attractive women are bombarded all the time with lines such as"You are Hot" "You are exotic", whether they are from Brazil, or any other country. Well, if they have bad teeth they are......uhmmmm exotic, and I would guess they are from England, or from West Virginia. Remember to floss and brush your teeth every day, because women dig it!

Jay
 Email

2/07/2003
09:41:20

As to why gringos like Brasileiras...opposites attract! ! !

That is why so many gringos and Brasilians love to visit the island of Kauai in Hawaii.

www.kauai-blue-lagoon.com has many beautiful large photos of the island.

Estudante de Inglês

2/07/2003
13:22:32

Why do you think brazilians girls and gringo boys are opposite people?

I would like to know.

Estudante de Inglês.

Gringo

2/07/2003
14:03:06
RE: would most brazillian girls want to come to Am

"Opposites" probably isn't the right word, but there is
something to be said for that overused word: "exotic."
Gringos like how feminine and sexy Brazilian women can be. I
can't speak for what Brazilian women see in Gringos. We all
like something different once in a while, I suppose.

Anonymous

2/10/2003
10:17:28

sure, there are beautiful women in brasil but americans like them because they think they're easy (mostly the morenas)

Jay

2/10/2003
11:10:39

Opposites attract...does it need explaining? men and women...white and dark...English and Portuguese...whacked out psycho soap opera minded American women and chattering happy vim 'n vigor of life exuberant fun traditional sexy Brasileiras...is that enough opposites.

Anonymous

2/10/2003
18:28:45

...so, these American-Brazilain pairings are between white Americans (i.e., green cards) and dark Brazilians? Don't you think that some of these American dogs are black, too? Don't people know that there are Brazilians as blond and fair as some Americans?

Anonymous

2/11/2003
07:22:33

Pedro

2/11/2003
07:30:01

So, why aren´t white american men atracted by dark american women?

And if a brazilian woman is white? She will not be sexy, exuberant, etc.. etc.. ?

I call this a kind of racism: distinct behavior and attitude are expected according to the color of the skin.

Jay

2/11/2003
09:32:17

Hey Anon and Pedro, I'm talking about the majority of what I've seen and experienced in the US and Brasil...the majority of tourists from the US are whites and compared to our frosty skins the majority of Brasileiras are dark, even the ones that are mostly Portuguese and have been in the sun, compared to us. The majority of US male tourists either do not go to the south of Brasil or just go to see the sights but flame-out and hit it back to Rio and Salvador and other places north of Sao Paulo where there are blondes but not as many as the dark haired/skinned women. I've never said that blonde Brasileiras are not attractive, sexy, etc., YOU DID. If you are a left out blonde Brasileira blame your parents or the bottle of liquid.

The majority of male US tourists to Brasil in the 90's when I lived there were white; and that is why I speak of opposites attract.

I stand on my original post. As well when at sidewalk cafes in Copa and sometimes when there were Americans of African decent there I would sometimes try to strike up a conversation merely to help them understand what the Brasileiras were trying to say to them since at the least I could speak portuguese (for several months at a time)...but the brothers were adamant about ignoring their white northern brother..so did I give a shit...did I think they were racist...hell no...they were on "their" vacation not mine.

I have difficulty with people who jump to that racist accusation stuff (spelled s-h-i-t); I had a black girlfriend for many years and she pulled that racist crap off too many times (not with me but with others)...hey you don't like somebody of another persuasion...screw it/them...just go on w/ your life and day and enjoy it. Racoons and deer and skunks are all different in the forest...I don't think they give ahoot about the other and just go about their business.

And you see from my experience, white American men of Euro decent are attracted to American women of African decent big time if they are thinking the world is one wonderful place. Plus American women of African decent are way cool than "white chicks" and they are not as whacked out psycho soap opera freaks like their white sisters.

Well have fun, I live where white is minority and I live with and amongst several colors, races, and religions, I feel grateful to be a small part of the whole, and ignore the apparent racists here...what do I care they are ignorant and losing out on life...what..you are white and you only want lilies in the yard...what you are black and you only want ebony trees in your yard...boring...

Drop the racist crap...if you are first to yell it, you are probably a closet racist yourself...

Get with it...totally opposite bodies melting together in the flame of the passion of love making is attractive...it always is...especially when I'm in Brasil.

Live your life to the fullest go to...Carnaval...and Samba your butt off...and later relax to Gal and Roberto singing Jobim with your opposite staring into eachothers eyes...on top of the Pao de Acucar overlooking Guanabara, Praia de Vermelha, Copa and Dois Irmaos, e Corcovado...e atravez do Mar Atlantica pra Africa.

Another thing, whiile I may be the whitest snowman on this tropical island...as I look at life in nature...we all as humans pretty much worship and adore the sun to a safe degree...but white "lacks" color and gets melanoma to get personal color...while the darkies were blessed by God and given color, not lacking it...obviously the chosen people of the sun.

Lucky ...-ers,

Tchao for now...Jay

Anonymous

2/12/2003
06:41:36

Jay good post. I'm an American brotha and I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I get looks sometimes just for having some white friends. It's B.S. Opposites do attract but brothas want the morena's with phat booties too. Seems like with the supposed Color issues that we have to work a little harder to get them (compared to a white guy) from the morenas. True or False?

Darren

2/13/2003
07:51:34

Hold up Jay you held my attention to a agree until you started that whole "whitie" and "darkie" stuff.

My wife is German Brasilian and she is beautiful and she looks more like Gisele Bunchen than say Adriana Lima (who by the way is on the cover of the American Elle magazine, and looks beautiful, and her mixture proves Brasil's beauty in making babies no matter the racial make-up, and she's gonna marry the Black/Jewish rocker Lenny Kravitz, they are engaged as per the article).

Anyways I had to live in Brasil for over 5 years before my wife would move to NY with me. We still travel back and forth alot and she loves the states but Brazil is home.

I think Americans who are looking to travel to Brasil for whatever reasons need to understand that you just can't expect someone to uproot themselves because of you. I mean if it happens that you marry a Brasilian woman than cool, but I don't really care for the whole "I am looking for a Brasilian wife" visits. But that's me I won't try and bust your bubble.

Oh and I am an American Black man, as dark as Miles Davis on a good day haha. I love the skin I'm in and so should you no matter what color it is.

Darren

P 1

Back to our cover