Back to our cover

Subject: XuxaTalk


Posted by XuxaTalk
On Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 11:24:17

Message:
Xuxa Message Board
Part of the iMusic Community

RogerXuxatalk
Xuxa's English CD: Hehehe - Xunicky sent me an email:
...."I mailed one of our XuxaEnglish CD's to Marlene ... with a note: ""WE ARE AHEAD OF YOU - CONTACT US IF YOU WANT A COMMISSION!"""
/etc. TO ALL/ Roger; xuxatalk@mail.com

Sun Jul 2 11:09:46 PDT 2000
209.103.44.238
RogerXuxatalk
NB.: Transfer from Davex's Gustbook: "XUXAFAN "Comments: ATENCION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "everybody......the poor state of xuxa's web "site...is cause..there will be a newone in "two or three month..so all the Xuxa's team "is working on that new sit "it;s name will be "PORTAL X and the adress will be "www.portalx.com.br "so plase be waiting.... Good news. But who is/are behind this message? Pls announce the "Opening Date" also HERE, and at brazzil.com ( FORUM ) or send notice to:
xuxatalk@mail.com


XuxaTalk
Posted by XuxaTalk
On Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 11:26:30

Message:
iMusic Community can be found @
http://imusic.com/cgi-bin/bbs/bbs.cgi?x=xuxa
XuxaTalk
Posted by XuxaTalk
On Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 11:26:41

Message:
iMusic Community can be found @
http://imusic.com/cgi-bin/bbs/bbs.cgi?x=xuxa
RE: XuxaTalk
Posted by Dave
On Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 16:49:38

Message:
This is strange! I received an e-mail about this but I do not see any entry in my guestbook about it! Are you sure it was from *my* guestbook???
RE: XuxaTalk
Posted by Dave
On Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 16:54:33

Message:
This is strange! I received an e-mail about this but I do not see any entry in my guestbook about it! Are you sure it was from *my* guestbook???
XuxaTalk2Davex(02)
Posted by xuxatalkRoger
On Monday, July 03, 2000 at 10:40:24

Message:
/PhotoGallery Davex/:
Original message:

"This is strange! I received an e-mail about this but I do not see any entry in my guestbook about it! Are you sure it was from *my* guestbook???"
Reply: Yes sirry;
Your GuestBook is KNOWN sometimes to ERASE
certain messages = OK., you are the Boss, and sometimes
there ARE REALLY stupid messages
NOT WORTH TAKING SPACE -
(like @AltTVXU)
which deserve to be erased.
However I am (trying to) trace THAT particular
message - who (author/s is/are behind?? Any help (FWD of
original message) would be helpful.
- Otherwise, welcome to brazzil.com:
Roger@
xuxatalk@mail.com



XuxaTalk2Davex(02)
Posted by xuxatalkRoger
On Monday, July 03, 2000 at 10:40:37

Message:
/PhotoGallery Davex/:
Original message:

"This is strange! I received an e-mail about this but I do not see any entry in my guestbook about it! Are you sure it was from *my* guestbook???"
Reply: Yes sirry;
Your GuestBook is KNOWN sometimes to ERASE
certain messages = OK., you are the Boss, and sometimes
there ARE REALLY stupid messages
NOT WORTH TAKING SPACE -
(like @AltTVXU)
which deserve to be erased.
However I am (trying to) trace THAT particular
message - who (author/s is/are behind?? Any help (FWD of
original message) would be helpful.
- Otherwise, welcome to brazzil.com:
Roger@
xuxatalk@mail.com



RE: XuxaTalk
Posted by Roger
On Monday, July 03, 2000 at 10:44:33

Message:
Reply:
Subject: XuxaTalk2Davex(02)

Posted by xuxatalkRoger

Message:
/To: PhotoGallery's Davex/:
Original message:

"This is strange! I received an e-mail about this but I do not see any entry in my guestbook about it! Are you sure it was from *my* guestbook???"
Reply: Yes sirry;
Your GuestBook is KNOWN sometimes to ERASE
certain messages = OK., you are the Boss, and sometimes
there ARE REALLY stupid messages
NOT WORTH TAKING SPACE -
(like @AltTVXU)
which deserve to be erased.
However I am (trying to) trace THAT particular
message - who (author/s is/are behind?? Any help (FWD of complete
original message) would be helpful.
- Otherwise, welcome! to brazzil.com:
Roger@
xuxatalk@mail.com




RE: XuxaTalk
Posted by Roger
On Monday, July 03, 2000 at 11:38:34

Message:
Reply:
Subject: XuxaTalk2Davex(02)

Posted by xuxatalkRoger

Message:
/To: PhotoGallery's Davex/:
Original message:

"This is strange! I received an e-mail about this but I do not see any entry in my guestbook about it! Are you sure it was from *my* guestbook???"
Reply: Yes sirry;
Your GuestBook is KNOWN sometimes to ERASE
certain messages = OK., you are the Boss, and sometimes
there ARE REALLY stupid messages
NOT WORTH TAKING SPACE -
(like @AltTVXU)
which deserve to be erased.
However I am (trying to) trace THAT particular
message - who (author/s is/are behind?? Any help (FWD of complete
original message) would be helpful.
- Otherwise, welcome! to brazzil.com:
Roger@
xuxatalk@mail.com




RE: XuxaTalk
Posted by Dave
On Wednesday, July 05, 2000 at 19:54:27

Message:
> Your GuestBook is KNOWN sometimes to
> ERASE certain messages = OK., you are
> the Boss,

KNOWN to Erase certain messages??? I'm
the only one with access to erase
messages and I've only deleted a few.
One was some nasty remarks about Xuxa,
another was some nasty remarks directed
towards me, and I've deleted a few
duplicate messages that were posted more
than once, but that's it. Other than
that I leave the messages as they
are posted.

> and sometimes there ARE REALLY stupid
> messages NOT WORTH TAKING SPACE -
> (like @AltTVXU) which deserve to be
> erased.

You seem to be the only one who has a
problem with ATVX.

> However I am (trying to) trace THAT
> particular message - who (author/s
> is/are behind?? Any help (FWD of
> complete original message) would be
> helpful.

I never saw the message that you say
was posted in my guestbook, if you
are refering to the e-mail I recieved,
that was sent to me from the form on my
website and did not have any return
address, it was however sent from
somebody with an IBM account and came
from El Salvador.

Name:
Email:
Notify me when I get a reply to my message:Yes  No
Subject:
Message:

Back to our cover