Subject: Business Dress for Women
Posted by Sandy
On Tuesday, August 08, 2000 at 19:48:10
I'm a female telecommunications engineer and will be traveling to Rio on business during the last two weeks of August. I have some business dress questions:
* Is it acceptable to not wear hose as long as your legs are tanned?
* Since this is a warm climate, are open sandels (as worn during the summer in the US) okay or is it considered unseasonable because it's winter).
* Are dress suits typically worn by business women? Are light, summer fabrics okay although it's winter?
* Is it warm enough to wear shorts and capri pants in the evening?
* Does the temperature get cool enough in the evenings to require a jacket?
Thanks for any assistance on this!