Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
Butler
 Email

12/28/2002
11:01:15
Subject: Why the new forum?
IP: Logged

I mean...... it's not my message board..... but this one was working just fine in my eyes. Any one have any comments?

Patinho

12/28/2002
22:36:53
RE: Why the new forum?

If you read one of the earlier posts titled "Brazzil.com é uma merda" (Brazzil.com is shit), you will see that "Lucas" was not too happy with the forum.

I believe that he was provoked by a couple of posts:
------------------------------------------------
Down To Earth said:"I believe that he is trying to score points somehow. Lucas I’ve got an idea, why don’t you set us a forum? With your fantastic knowledge I’m sure it would be the best forum ever, so we are looking forward to it.When will you launch? Since it only takes 1 hour or 2 for you to set up, what about this afternoon?"

An Anonymous poster said: "Lucas, we here all now how much you “talking” but, what about “doing something”. All that Bragging “I’m so wonderful” might work for you in Brazil is you’ve got the right “background” but in the “real world” people do actually have to “prove” things.
As for coming here for the “discussions” I haven’t seen you discuss much, apart from moaning so at least be honest and say that you come here “to moan”. "
--------------------------------------------------

So I think he did it to show them he could.

I liked the old forum fine. But I must say that I am impressed with his work.

PARABENS LUCAS!

blame Canada

12/29/2002
06:38:58

I think the new forum is great, and I thank Lucas and whoever else decided to install it, but let's not get carried away. Lucas didn't create it - it's a standard forum - one of several just like it - that are very, very, very easy to install.

You can install your own if you want to on your own site, for free. For example, I use xmbforum on a site I manage, and it looks almost exactly like the forum on Brazzil.com. I don't pay a cent for the forum and it took about ten minutes to install.

Lucas
 Email

12/29/2002
08:00:56

P 1

Back to our cover