Brazzil Forum
Message Board
» back to
Register | Profile | Log-in | Lost Password | Active Users | Help | Search

» Welcome Brazzil: Log out | Messenger | Check New Posts | Mark all posts as read

    Brazzil Forum
Mark all forum posts as read   [ help ]
» Your last visit to this forum was: Mar. 25, 2003 - 6:12pm «

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Forum moderated by: No One


I am interested in having one of my Brazilian friends come visit me in the US. How hard would it be for them to get a student visa? How do we go about getting one so they can come visit?

Thanks for the help...

Total Posts: 4 | Joined Jan. 2003 | Posted on: 11:11 am on Jan. 27, 2003 | IP

I'd think that a student visa would only be given to someone who is coming to the US to go to school, or some kinda foreign exchange student, which means I'm sure they'd have to produce some kinda acceptance letter from some school, university, or college they plan to attend.

I'm sure if it's just a visit they don't need to pose as student, but if not go to the site below. It pretty much answers all questions.

(Edited by Guest at 12:08 pm on Jan. 27, 2003)

Total Posts: 211 | Joined Dec. 2002 | Posted on: 12:05 pm on Jan. 27, 2003 | IP

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic

Topic Options: Lock topic | Edit topic | Unlock topic | Delete topic | Move topic

© 2003 Brazzil | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.9 Beta
© 2001