Cannabis is now available for recreational and medical purposes, and if you want to maximize your experience, dabbing may be worth trying out. Dabbing involves vaporizing dabs or concentrates. The dabs are highly concentrated tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and are available in various forms nowadays, but the most popular ones include shatter, oil, and wax.
The dabs contain high THC content, ranging from mild to flavorful options. If you’re eager to level up your experience, a dab rig is what you need to get started. If you want to maximize your dabbing session, check out a complete dab rig guide from reliable online sources to ensure you’re on the right track. Here are several insightful pointers that’ll serve as your guide in building your first dab rig starter kit.
- Scrutinize The Quality
When investing in your first dab rig kit, it’s crucial to prioritize superior quality. Avoid skimping on the quality due to the chances of the dab rig cracking from the high temperatures, which can be unsafe. Generally, the base of most dab rigs is borosilicate glass which stands out for its durability and ability to endure extremely high temperatures.
- Know The Various Types Of Dab Rigs
Aside from the quality, you should also be familiar with the different types of dab rigs available on the market. Check out various types, such as glass, silicone, mini, recycler variants, or even an e-rig. Remember that each type has distinctive features that set them apart.
A glass dab rig may be the ideal choice for your starter kit. It’s generally a traditional option specially designed to be durable and boasts a better level of heat resistance. The mini rig is a smaller version of the conventional dab rig, making it the ideal choice if your priority is both convenience and safety.
A silicone rig is a cost-effective option but still boasts good durability. The recycler rig may ensure a smooth hit, ideally equipped with extra percolation and glasswork. You can also go for an e-rig for convenience and an easy-to-use option.
Make it a priority to check out different designs before deciding which one works for your needs. Whether you want to level up from a disposable vape pen or are eager to try out the superior effects of dabbing, the right dab rig is important. Decide on your dab rig’s efficiency level, portability, and size, whether you want a small or large one.
- Know The Types Of Nails
A dab rig is incomplete without the right nail. When assembling your starter kit, you need to know the types of nails you can use. The nails are available in various materials, including titanium, quartz, ceramic, and glass, to name a few.
Among the choices, titanium stands out since it rapidly heats up and holds the warmth better. A ceramic nail will take time to heat but can retain the desired temperature better. As for a quartz nail, it can heat up rapidly but tends to lose heat as quickly. Lastly, glass nails are the least durable but are preferred by some as an affordable option.
- Take Into Consideration The Essential Dabbing Tools
While your dab rig and nail are essential components of your starter kit, there are also other dabbing tools you need to remember.
- Dabbers: A starter dab kit should always have dabbers. The tool makes it convenient to transfer your dabs or concentrate from its container to the heated nail. Most come in metal or glass. However, the metal variant may also turn hot if exposed to the nail for some time.
- Dab Torch: An essential dabbing tool used to heat the dab nail. When selecting a dab torch, quality should always be the priority. The dab torch should be easy to use for a starter kit, ideally one that allows you to replace or refill the butane tanks. As for the type of gas in dab torches, it can be butane or propane. If you want to enjoy the ideal flavor and aroma, butane may be the ideal option since it cannot cause any alterations.
- Carb Cap: The tool works by trapping the heat in the rig after applying your dab or concentrate, ensuring a good hit during your sessions.
- Dab Mat: A dab mat will come in handy in keeping all your dabbing equipment in one place without damaging the surfaces you’ll be using.
- Cleaning Tools: A clean dab rig is important to make the most of your dabbing session. Keeping your dab rig in good shape requires routine maintenance with the right cleaning tools. Invest in cleaning wipes, cotton swabs, pipe cleaners, and a cleaning solution.
As you can see, these dabbing tools will allow you to maximize your experience and ensure a good hit at all times.
Investing in a starter dab kit will require you to consider several considerations. Remember that with the vast array of dab kits available on the market, finding the right one can be challenging. With the help of these pointers, they’ll serve as your guide in selecting the essential dab kit basics that best suit your needs and ensure the best experience at all times.