Back to our cover

Brazzil Forum [ return ]
FromMessage
I love soccer

11/19/2002
00:37:20
Subject: Carnaval
IP: Logged

I am curious to know the differences between carnaval in Rio and Salvador. I know that Rio's carnaval is more for tourists, while Salvador's is more "traditional". I found it hard to believe but is it true that there is sex and naked women outdoors during carnaval?

Thank you.

Art

11/19/2002
09:09:03
RE: Carnaval
IP: Logged

Carnaval in Rio in recent times has classy displays of nudeness in the Sambodromo on the floats of the samba school parade. Very tasty, nothing lewd, beautiful Brasilian women displaying the perfect combination of the cultural mixes that make the Brasilian women some of the most beautiful in the world.

It is a must see experience in your life. Some of the large clubs' huge parties some of the women are pretty well naked or near naked in disco set-up type places; again beautiful, while a little exhilarating, having a nude beauty clad only in high heels ask you for a dance w/out any trace of shame or lewdness.

Open sex, no. I have heard in the 60's and 70's there was some discreet sex on the streets and beaches at night in the shadows, but not any different than many places in the world where there is no place to have sex or complete the spontaneity of the desire.

The beaches of Brasil, the women do not go topless, save for the Euro's in Copacabana. Outside of Carnaval, Brasilian women in Rio are very modest if you call their bikinis such.

Salvador? No clue.

Christmas thru New Year week in Rio in Copacabana? Fantastic.

In this life experience, whether you are a man or a woman, Carnaval in Rio/Sambodromo and New Year in Copacabana. You will return.

P 1

Back to our cover